Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court

Go down 
+4
Geyla Queen
Traveller
LadyFlo
candygirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Some and i repeat some before the men in here come attack me.. lol... of our Liberia men love the easy good time life more than being responsible. Everything must come easy to them and someone else shud work for it. Plenty here were involve in this flipping house thing and felt that was the life for them.. hence the troubo they get themselves and their families into. angry1
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:53 pm

talkay ma. it is not all men. even some women do this to their families. for now, if da him took the woman's mar, let him pay Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:58 pm

true too some of our women can do their own too oh... but as for this dude, he's lucky they now in America where the women can sue for emotional distress too. lol...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:36 pm

but all dat one in her case...u think da only 24K making her sue?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:49 pm

good! maybe the other ones like him out there will learn something from his case...

oh.. love ur new pic, any special meaning cuz i see Africa, hoe for farming? water on her head and something on her back.. nice
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 pm

feminization of poverty..all dat work and trobo gah woman face. i lor put it dere when i in deep talking. ahn want nobody seein my face and calling my cellphone number.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:16 pm

krazzy wrote:
so all the stuff in the garage ehn...mr.candy takes them to his lala house because she building and want move for christmas. wht u will do? cry and leave it? i will take that other love matter to COURT. Laughing

krazzy, they cant sue deadbody..... th_mrgreen th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm

o! ehn u say when u love someone... Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:36 pm

krazzy wrote:

ehn dey say love kill bingo.. so this one will be love kill Mr. Candy before he took the thing to his lala new house... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 pm

krazzy wrote:

i love na... thats why dey book people can say " crime of passion" th_mrgreen
me, my family knows me for my very unpredictable behavior and have more or less come to condone it....
so when i lam him, he will know......
seriously though.. i may just say " God will catch you" ahn like plenty talk... but when he comes back after carrying the things.... hmmm... new locks th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
krazzy wrote:

ehn dey say love kill bingo.. so this one will be love kill Mr. Candy before he took the thing to his lala new house... th_mrgreen

Flo, you of all people knwo the extent of my craziness.. you nah see it first hand.. let your brother try me th_mrgreen smile_tongue Wink

da small CIA operation it will be?? th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 pm

candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Flo, you of all people knwo the extent of my craziness.. you nah see it first hand.. let your brother try me th_mrgreen smile_tongue Wink

i know my dear and i'll be the second in command on that operation so dont sweat. told u u tie to this family for life u think i joking... brotha or not we will teach him the grebo, kru and via style of carrying out CIA, CID, FBI and all other kinds of operation... th_CopFemale th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Flo, you of all people know the extent of my craziness.. you nah see it first hand.. let your brother try me th_mrgreen smile_tongue Wink

i know my dear and i'll be the second in command on that operation so dont sweat. told u u tie to this family for life u think i joking... brotha or not we will teach him the grebo, kru and via style of carrying out CIA, CID, FBI and all other kinds of operation... th_CopFemale th_mrgreen

th_ROFLMAO th_spanky da small halla halla that oen will be...
i coming start my leave.. then that ollor OP we talked about will be launched.. OP SPOIL THINGS lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 pm

candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
krazzy wrote:

Flo, you of all people know the extent of my craziness.. you nah see it first hand.. let your brother try me th_mrgreen smile_tongue Wink

th_ROFLMAO th_spanky da small halla halla that oen will be...
i coming start my leave.. then that ollor OP we talked about will be launched.. OP SPOIL THINGS lol!

i know and will be waiting for feedbacks.. lol
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 am

Ayy, your take it easy on dey Liberian men dem small now.... Da dey same ting I can tell pepo dem here in Cali: 1 cent plus 1 cent da 2 cents.. Dey woman had 1 cent, ehn dey kooba had 0 cent = so dey both had 1 cent.. what you expect dey idiot to do.. work on her 1 cent proper.... Shocked .. Never trust a broke person with your money...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court   Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Montserrado Lawmaker takes Husband to Court
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2