Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND

Go down 
+3
heru1976
LadyFlo
gadyu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Empty
PostSubject: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:58 pm

They had been from doctor to doctor, acupucturists, chiropracters, proctologists, dermatologists, you name it and they had been there.

The husband just could not find what his issue was. They finally decided to go to a shrink, both husband and wife. The wife did not like the idea since it made them both look crazy...A SHRINK!!!

So the psychiatrist called the man first and proceeded to question him about his work, his wife, love, etc...

And then next was the wife. The doctor then asked her about home, work, love, etc.

The doctor after talking with the wife told her in essence, "You are starving your husband." All that man needs is love. When he gets home, give him a kiss, fix his bath, cook his favorite food etc...do those things...

Meanwhile, the man squirmed in the waiting chair outside, thinking about what could possibly be wrong with him.

And then his wife came outside and just went pass to the exit, he scurried to join her, asking,"What did the doc say, honey."

All she said was, "I think you are going to die..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:52 am

th_ROFLMAO man! she really must not love, like or care about him to say that...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 am

Yep, she said it. If I have to do all that, you are going to DIE.....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:33 am

too bad.. wonder what happened
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 am

No patience... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 am

gadyu wrote:
They had been from doctor to doctor, acupucturists, chiropracters, proctologists, dermatologists, you name it and they had been there.

The husband just could not find what his issue was. They finally decided to go to a shrink, both husband and wife. The wife did not like the idea since it made them both look crazy...A SHRINK!!!

So the psychiatrist called the man first and proceeded to question him about his work, his wife, love, etc...

And then next was the wife. The doctor then asked her about home, work, love, etc.

The doctor after talking with the wife told her in essence, "You are starving your husband." All that man needs is love. When he gets home, give him a kiss, fix his bath, cook his favorite food etc...do those things...

Meanwhile, the man squirmed in the waiting chair outside, thinking about what could possibly be wrong with him.

And then his wife came outside and just went pass to the exit, he scurried to join her, asking,"What did the doc say, honey."

All she said was, "I think you are going to die..."

Funny. Everyday she should do that. No she loves him but that is tiring, especially if she has a job. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:19 pm

For better, for better, you get worse you gone....I think that is wha she is saying...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 pm

gadyu wrote:
For better, for better, you get worse you gone....I think that is wha she is saying...
hummm maybe you right there cuz some people only want to be around for the good times.. when things get rough.. they get going...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

But da true story oh, I just make it look like that. True story be dat from the homeland...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm

thats life G.. its not strange that these things happen. dont wanna make it the woman vs men issue but women face this practically more times in one lifetime than a man would in ten lifetimes..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Well, It then leaves one to wonder why the stats are stacked against women in the scenarios. Is it that the lens from which marriage is being viewed is changing, or has it been like that and will be like that forever?

Take for example the way the stars wed nowadays, the pre-nup, etc....That is a preparation for divorce, and they do, alot of times.

I am all for marriage, I am a family man, but suntin is wrong, otherwise I think all we need is God, we cant do it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm

gadyu wrote:
Well, It then leaves one to wonder why the stats are stacked against women in the scenarios. Is it that the lens from which marriage is being viewed is changing, or has it been like that and will be like that forever?

Take for example the way the stars wed nowadays, the pre-nup, etc....That is a preparation for divorce, and they do, alot of times.

I am all for marriage, I am a family man, but suntin is wrong, otherwise I think all we need is God, we cant do it ourselves.

das hollywood
i sure know Mr. M didnt ask me to sign no prenup. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
KWAME

KWAME

Male
Number of posts : 36
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Angelic
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:05 pm

gadyu wrote:

Gadyu,
Pre-nup is the best route if u want to avoid a nasty break up. Pre-nup protects u from all the hala-hala about money business. iffy i have money and house when I marry, I will make sure my Liberian wife sign a pre-nup. th_iagree
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 pm

KWAME wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Gadyu,
Pre-nup is the best route if u want to avoid a nasty break up. Pre-nup protects u from all the hala-hala about money business. iffy i have money and house when I marry, I will make sure my Liberian wife sign a pre-nup. th_iagree

Am i to take this as your view is only Liberia women give guys messed up divorced and hala-hala for money? or preferably you only intend to marry a Liberian woman..
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
Number of posts : 89
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 am

Interesting topic....i reserve my comment for this one
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:09 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

das hollywood
i sure know Mr. M didnt ask me to sign no prenup. th_mrgreen

Well,

If he changed his name to Mr. Mahyou and you didn ask for a prenup, then you were dayqwhipped. You who have the assets ask for the pre nup, otherwise when you stepping, you leaving half behind.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:13 am

I think people who have alot of material wealth to lose would sign prenups. In marriage, people usually are in there for the long haul and intend to get rich together.

If I inherited a hundred million and then had to marry, for example, Mahyou. I will ask her to please sign a pre nup. Of course if she comes with her own of hundred million, that case will be moot.

We both now have two hundred milion. Still..........
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 am

I intend a marry a LIB woman... yep... the problem is when you start feeling you have some power over the person...ex: my friend... a very hard working guy he own 20 cars at the time, with no papers U.S Docs, he marry a LIB woman, it was about 6 to 8 months left to get his papers... she started her show, toke him money (their money) and give it to her boyfriend, give his car to boyfriend, call cops on him and at the end he devorce her...

he left all the cars and money with her ! by the next year she was broke.... and he wasn't... the boyfriend she was acting for had a girlfriend at the time too, and his words was *if she can do it to him she can do it to me*

sorry for my poor writing today ...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 am

African, where was your juice...hahahahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:53 am

gadyu wrote:
I think people who have alot of material wealth to lose would sign prenups. In marriage, people usually are in there for the long haul and intend to get rich together.

If I inherited a hundred million and then had to marry, for example, Mahyou. I will ask her to please sign a pre nup. Of course if she comes with her own of hundred million, that case will be moot.

We both now have two hundred milion. Still..........

Laughing Laughing Moot eh?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 am

Aye, Candy....no moot business, when she going she still want carry some of my hundred ehn....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND   YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOUR HUSBAND
Page 1 of 1