Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joke

Go down 
+6
Geyla Queen
krazzy
bruno
McNeal
singbe67
candygirl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Joke Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Improvements in Hell

An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvements. After awhile, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. Everyone grew very fond of him.

One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell?"

Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the first place. Send him back up here."

"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him."

God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"

Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : Joke Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 pm

candygirl wrote:
Improvements in Hell

An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvements. After awhile, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. Everyone grew very fond of him.

One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell?"

Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the first place. Send him back up here."

"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him."

God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!"

Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

In hell of course, that's where they belong. th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 pm

haha.. so lawyers dem can lie ehn? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 pm

So much. They don't care whether you are right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male
Number of posts : 138
Say Whatever : The opposing wind, like a kite, will take me higher

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 pm

they lie for life
Back to top Go down
http://mcnealious.hi5.com
singbe67

singbe67

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 pm

McNeal wrote:
they lie for life

Well said my brother.
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Ok. This joke is from memory.

A man, his wife and mother in law traveled to the holy land-Israel. While there, the mother in law dies. The family was very sad. Anyway, they had to sort out matters at the funeral home; type of coffin, burial place, etc.

So the funeral director told the man, “listen, your mother in law was Jewish, so burying her here, in the holy land, will be far cheaper than flying her back home to the USA. In fact burying her here will only cost about a 1000 dollars. On the other hand, if you fly the body back, it’ll cost you 3000 and upwards.

The guy thought for about 5 seconds. He said "Yes, let’s send her to the USA. I’ll pay whatever it costs. The funeral directors asked, “but why you do you want to spend so much money when most of her family are already buried here”. “She would be at pace here”.

The guy said, "well, it’s like this…. A man died here about 2000 years ago…he rose after 3 days..."

"I cannot afford that to happen…..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 pm

hahahaha.. very funny Bruno. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 pm

But I na tell your about Angel Gabriel?

You know he's always sitting in fromt of Heaven's gate asking people questions. So this day, he was showing no mercy. As you come, he will be asking you and at the same time looking in the computer at your past records. This girl was also on the line and it was like she was the 9th from Angel Gabriel's desk... but things were not looking so cordial. Angle Gabriel was just using his left hand the whole while.

He asked the 3rd person from the girl, after throwing the first batch into Hell,"When you were on Earth, what did you do that was very wrong?". He replied,"I used to cheat my business partner and lie about our financial report". Without much undo - he pointed to the left, to the left (Beyonce).
"Next", he exclaimed.... he lefted everybody till the girl came.

He asked he the same question and she explained. Knwoing fully well that that day was a day of no mercy, she decided to say the truth and nothing but the truth (TRC): "Me part, when I was on earth, I use to go on the lane. I will sit on my customers' 'thing' and rock them, from there...I will suck it suck it and blow it, then I will jump back on it and sit on it to rock it.."

Angel Gabriel intersecpted her explaination,"Hey, shut up!" He stood up with one hand in his pocket... Handed her a key and said, "Take this key and go in that small room behind there, I coming there later, but if you lying about this,,,I will send you straight to Hell".
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 pm

hahaha..McNeal, you bad.. hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm

bruno wrote:
Ok. This joke is from memory.

A man, his wife and mother in law traveled to the holy land-Israel. While there, the mother in law dies. The family was very sad. Anyway, they had to sort out matters at the funeral home; type of coffin, burial place, etc.

So the funeral director told the man, “listen, your mother in law was Jewish, so burying her here, in the holy land, will be far cheaper than flying her back home to the USA. In fact burying her here will only cost about a 1000 dollars. On the other hand, if you fly the body back, it’ll cost you 3000 and upwards.

The guy thought for about 5 seconds. He said "Yes, let’s send her to the USA. I’ll pay whatever it costs. The funeral directors asked, “but why you do you want to spend so much money when most of her family are already buried here”. “She would be at pace here”.

The guy said, "well, it’s like this…. A man died here about 2000 years ago…he rose after 3 days..."

"I cannot afford that to happen…..

hahahhaaaaaaaa, you can lie oh
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 pm

McNeal wrote:

You know he's always sitting in fromt of Heaven's gate asking people questions. So this day, he was showing no mercy. As you come, he will be asking you and at the same time looking in the computer at your past records. This girl was also on the line and it was like she was the 9th from Angel Gabriel's desk... but things were not looking so cordial. Angle Gabriel was just using his left hand the whole while.

He asked the 3rd person from the girl, after throwing the first batch into Hell,"When you were on Earth, what did you do that was very wrong?". He replied,"I used to cheat my business partner and lie about our financial report". Without much undo - he pointed to the left, to the left (Beyonce).

He asked he the same question and she explained. Knwoing fully well that that day was a day of no mercy, she decided to say the truth and nothing but the truth (TRC): "Me part, when I was on earth, I use to go on the lane. I will sit on my customers' 'thing' and rock them, from there...I will suck it suck it and blow it, then I will jump back on it and sit on it to rock it.."

Angel Gabriel intersecpted her explaination,"Hey, shut up!" He stood up with one hand in his pocket... Handed her a key and said, "Take this key and go in that small room behind there, I coming there later, but if you lying about this,,,I will send you straight to Hell".

th_ROFLMAO thats a good one.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Joke Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:31 pm

yor crazy th_ROFLMAO dey thing she was doing da sin too? : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm

McNeal wrote:

Liar!!!! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:50 pm

krazzy wrote:
yor crazy th_ROFLMAO dey thing she was doing da sin too? : smile_tongue
ask Angel Gabriel th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Joke Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 am

candygirl wrote:
haha.. so lawyers dem can lie ehn? th_mrgreen

like HELL th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:36 pm

Dumb Jocks

Two football players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a _______."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?" Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba.

"Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now." He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

candygirl wrote:
Dumb Jocks

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 pm

>>A lawyer runs a stop sign in Portland, Jamaica, and gets pulled over
>>by the Police. He thinks that he is smarter than the police, because
>>he is a lawyer from Kingston, and is certain, that he has a better
>>education than any Jamaican Police.

>>He decides to prove this to himself, and have some fun at the Police's
expense.
>>The Police said, "Yuh license an yuh registration, please."
>>
>>"What for?" replied the lawyer.
>>
>>The Police said, "Yuh did not come to a complete stop, at de stop
sign."
>>
>>Then the lawyer replied, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
>>
>>"Yuh neva did come to a complete stop," said the Police. "License and registration, >please."
>>
>>The lawyer replied, "What is the difference?"
>>
>>"De difference is, dat yuh have to come to ah complete stop, dat's
de law. License an registration, please," the Police said.
>>
>>The Lawyer replied, "If you can show me, the legal difference between

>>slow down and stop, I will give you my license and registration; and

>>you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go, and do not give me the
ticket."
>>
>>"That sounds fair. Get yuh rass outa de vehicle, sar," the Police
said.
>>
>>At this point, the Police drapes up de man, pull out his batton, and

>>starts beating the hell out of the lawyer and said, "Yuh waan me to
>>stop, or just slow down?"
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 pm

candygirl wrote:
Dumb Jocks

Two football players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?" Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba.

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now." He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

What the h..., tiny? Now Bubba is leaning on a broken stick. Blind lead the blind right?
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 pm

candygirl wrote:
Dumb Jocks

Haven't heard this song for a long time .......... E-I-E-I-O
Old MacDonald had a farm .......... E-I-E-I-O
And on the farm he had some girls .......... E-I-E-I-O
And the girls had boys..... and boys had girls .......... E-I-E-I-O
And she she and he he and .......... E-I-E-I-O
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:27 pm

with Boo here.. Boo here. everybody mooing booing.. Old mcDonald had a farm..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm

candygirl wrote:
Let me add my own : singing ...EEEEEEEE....IIIIIIII...EEEEEEEEE....IIIIIIIIIIIII...OOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:53 pm

candygirl wrote:

The two of you come on the other side, your don't be scare.. your come .. come meet me
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Sponsored content

Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke   Joke Empty

Back to top Go down

Joke
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next