Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed) Empty
PostSubject: A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed)   A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:44 pm

A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed) News_669 A Response to Dr. Dolo’s “Intentional Savagery”: I Question Dr. Dolo’s Objectivity (Op-Ed)
By: Theodore T. Hodge
For a protracted period now, Dr. Dolo has done a number of fascinating articles on the present-day Liberia but most of his writings have focused on the presidency. He has not examined any pitfalls or shortcomings in the legislative or judiciary branches, or the local or rural governments. Is it possible that a well educated man like Dr. Dolo really thinks that President Sirleaf is actually single-handedly running the Liberian government? Is it possible that the source of the social ills affecting the country may not sorely be the president? Why are his writings so narrowly focused?
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

A Response to Dr. Dolo's "Intentional Savagery": I Question Dr. Dolo's Objectivity (Op-Ed)
Page 1 of 1