Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies

Go down 
+3
krazzy
candygirl
RossWorld
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Empty
PostSubject: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

“I Will Now Be Tough”
Monday, 5th May 2008

The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Ellen7
"They say you die Oldma..."
President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf

…Says President Sirleaf In Response To Reports About Her Health
President Ellen Johnson has acknowledged that she has been a little
bit relaxed in the leadership style, but vowed that she would now begin
to conduct her activities as her nick name, ”Iron Lady,” depicts.
The President who was not exact on what she meant by her statement
said as of now, she would exhibit her “Iron Lady,’ style as she steers
the affairs of state.
President Sirleaf was responding to claims of alleged reports in the
country that she had died in the United States, where she had gone for
her regular medical check-up and to honor some planned activities in
that country. She spoke to UNMIL Radio via phone from the United
States.
The Liberian leader who was dwelling on the rumors coupled with
reports published in some dailies that she was suffering from cancer,
dismissed the claims and said medical result from her doctor
established that she was well, contrary to the fabricated claims.
The President said she was more than ever-ready to steer the affairs
of the country and to implement her mandate. She stated that despite
the rumors, she has been attending various functions in the United
States and received some prestigious awards.
President Sirleaf who sounded very angry over the report said
perhaps she has been too relaxed but noted that henceforth, she would
begin to conduct herself as her nick-name, “Iron Lady,” depicts.
When asked about the source of the alleged reports or who were
fermenting such plans, President Sirleaf blamed the situation on
individuals who just want to see the country engulf in confusion,
violence and chaos as it was the case in the past.
She said inspite of these alleged reports; she remains focused and determined to implement the mandate of the Liberian people.
Last week, it was circulated in some quarters that the President had
died in the United States after it was earlier reported that she was
suffering from cancer and insomnia.
Meanwhile, The National Youth Wing of the ruling Unity Party has
strongly detested reports that its first partisan, President Ellen
Johnson-Sirleaf is suffering from cancer and insomnia and as such; she
is seeking medical attention abroad.
Speaking to reporters yesterday at the headquarters of the party on
Broad Street, the National Youth Wing Chairman, Hanson S. Kiazolu, told
newsmen that the President’s recent trip abroad was part of her normal
medical check-up and to also solicit funds for the nation.
“The UP-Youth Wing wants to reassure the public that recent
communication with their first partisan verified that all is well with
the President and that there is no need to panic as she returns safely
on Monday,” the party youth chair confidently stated.
At the same time the party is calling on the Press Union of Liberia
to conduct more workshops for the purpose of improving the writing
skills of those two media houses that published the story that
allegedly stated that the nation leader is suffering from cancer and
insomnia.
Meanwhile, the ruling party has called on all well-meaning Liberians
and its party members to converge at the party headquarters today on
Broad Street for a joint march to give the President a rousing welcome
back home today, May 5, 2005.
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:31 pm

i say Ross, me and someone argued bitterly this weekend oh.. they said the oldma pegg.
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:37 pm

: :smile_kisses Aaaa ba, I't know where our owner people can get there news from.... yes ohhhhh. too much gayla.............
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm

liberian people can lie but they can also learn from history. they say when tubman die, nobody could talk it. so na people think da even when somebody smoking cigarette, fiya dere o! :D

RossWorld wrote:
: :smile_kisses Aaaa ba, I't know where our owner people can get there news from.... yes ohhhhh. too much gayla.............
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:40 pm

Almost said the same thing Kg123, dat one thing u can't over look in Liberia, "Rumors". ....... small fire behind dis smoke ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:44 pm

but ahn lek dey oldma pichur mehn. just lek u faint and u sweating...then they discharge u-say go home and u tie yr haytie somekinda way. yr people dem waiting outside for u still worried. :D

they old ma fine mehn. u think liberia trobo da small one? :D

RossWorld wrote:
Almost said the same thing Kg123, dat one thing u can't over look in Liberia, "Rumors". ....... small fire behind dis smoke ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Sad

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:46 pm

krazzy wrote:
but ahn lek dey oldma pichur mehn. just lek u faint and u sweating...then they discharge u-say go home and u tie yr haytie somekinda way. yr people dem waiting outside for u still worried. :D

RossWorld wrote:

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Aye Krazzy! Laughing

krazzy wrote:

RossWorld wrote:
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm

[quote="krazzy"]liberian people can lie but they can also learn from history. they say when tubman die, nobody could talk it. so na people think da even when somebody smoking cigarette, fiya dere o! :D

This what thier arguments were this gone week end. Laughing Laughing Laughing They say where you see smoke, sunkina fiya might be there. Laughing Laughing But the story is not true at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:49 pm

i say shoko, how come you up soon so?? we used to your midnight speed
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Flirty

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Is it true? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:57 pm

candygirl wrote:

th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen I took a day off jes to lehture with yor O!!! th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:58 pm

gadyu wrote:
Is it true? Shocked

What???? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:04 pm

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami wrote:
candygirl wrote:

th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen I took a day off jes to lehture with yor O!!! th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
chay... we are honored oh
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Flirty

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Took the day off, dont let me die laughing yah!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:10 pm

gadyu, who told you say you innocent?? innocent in what??
i puwah.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:13 pm

I am. Ask Krazzy. Ask Shoko.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:14 pm

innocent in what?? talk fwes
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Because I am innocent, you and everybody else is guilty. You gah the evidence... 8)
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:17 pm

th_ROFLMAO Ahhh Candy, were you came from with this oneee...".i puwah
ehn hear it for long time ohhh, i puwahhhhhhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm

candygirl wrote:
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami wrote:
candygirl wrote:

chay... we are honored oh

You really are Candy!!! th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen I have too much love for my villagers. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:21 pm

gadyu wrote:

Are you sure you want them to ask me? Or this was a typo??? th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:22 pm

candygirl wrote:
gadyu, who told you say you innocent?? innocent in what??
i puwah.

I wanted to ask the kweshion too O! But you na, da me dey midnight mover n here. When I come, there is nobalay to tawk to. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:41 pm

da true..he is not innocent. lol!
gadyu wrote:
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Thanks yah....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies   The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies Empty

Back to top Go down

The MONKEY that will never foget it "balck palm". Liberian people and their lies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next