Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No more monkey work baboon draw business in Mama Liberian come 2011...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

No more monkey work baboon draw business in Mama Liberian come 2011... Empty
PostSubject: No more monkey work baboon draw business in Mama Liberian come 2011...   No more monkey work baboon draw business in Mama Liberian come 2011... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Rufus S. Berry II sounds like presidential hopeful for the Republic of Liberia in 2011.

Rufus S. Berry II is contemplating seeking the Liberian presidency in 2011. Mr. Berry isn’t running for the job – officially, but the former President of the Liberian Community Association of Northern California didn’t skip a beat on Tuesday night June 2, 2008 in Oakland, California when asked if he might run for the Liberian presidency in 2011.

Sounding like a candidate kicking off the priorities of his platform, Mr. Berry said that if he decides to run for the presidency, his administration will put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. He also said national security, true national reconciliation, and environmental consciousness will be his primary goal. Mr. Berry platform will foster and encourage foreign investments in both agricultural and industrial areas of Liberia. With these goals accomplished, sustainable job creation and stability will truly become a reality. Mr. Berry also promises to once again make Liberia the most stable country in Africa.

“Liberia can’t afford to wait for another old school politician; we can’t wait to bring jobs to Liberia. We can’t wait to bring genuine reconciliation to the Liberian people. We can’t wait for leaders who will take responsibility for their actions, and put Mama Liberia first and foremost. We can’t wait to put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. I will work for the people of the Republic of Liberia, and Mama Liberia cannot wait, and that’s why I might seek the Liberian presidency in 2011,” Berry said.

“2011 might be the right time for a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for the Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

“No more monkey work baboon draw business; 2011 will be the right time for a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for the Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

CHANGE to support our Liberian owned businesses.
CHANGE to be united regardless of our ethnic& religious differences.
CHANGE to put Mama Liberia first and foremost.
CHANGE to respect and honor our women.
CHANGE to take responsibility for our actions.
CHANGE to hold our leaders responsible for their actions.
CHANGE for a better tomorrow for our children and grand children.
Back to top Go down

No more monkey work baboon draw business in Mama Liberian come 2011...
Page 1 of 1