Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues Empty
PostSubject: Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues   Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 am

Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues NoImage My Final Response to Dr. Dolo: Stick to the Relevant Issues
By: Theodore T. Hodge
I read Dr. Dolo’s rebuttal to my response and I hope this will be my final rejoinder on the issue. There are those anxious readers who are keeping score and having the time of their lives as they sit on the sidelines; I’m glad it has been a nice show for them. I hope this will be my last episode as I turn to other important matters. There are two statements I’ll like to make in response. Firstly, being the gentleman I am, I want to congratulate Dr. Dolo for the mostly civil exchange. Beside a few blemishes, which I shall address in the second part, he used civil language to express his viewpoints.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Theodore Hodge's Response to Dr. Emmauel Dolo: Stick to the Issues
Page 1 of 1