Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..

Go down 
+10
bellah
rberry
candygirl
DSP
jclifden
gadyu
agatha
krazzy
Geyla Queen
LibGamGurl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 am

Speculate all you want....gurrllllllll
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 am

ok... like i nah get betta things to do ehn...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 am

You do, lay back on the rug and take your own picture. Smile, take it again, smile take it again.....which one look fine. This one hure......lol
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 pm

stanfo, u are a certified loony...go look for susanna na th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:15 pm

My ma name sis anna. who is susanna? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:20 pm

yoru old jue
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Lookah...since I started there is no old jue, been with the first and that has been the last, know no other. I am a pure minded man.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 am

you wish Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:34 am

and it was granted.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:22 am

hahaha th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen .
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:25 am

gadyu wrote:
and it was granted.... Laughing

th_mrgreen Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:32 am

and I am enjoying it, like Coca Cola and Macdonald; with a smile
Back to top Go down
McNeal

McNeal

Male
Number of posts : 138
Say Whatever : The opposing wind, like a kite, will take me higher
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:22 pm

LibGamGurl wrote:
rberry wrote:
This isn't my style at all. For some reason, I was never dat big tumba kinna man yah. So dis da one Liberian man da na like big tumba biness yah.....

In my opinion, nothing beats a beautiful face, even if the woman doesn't have any kind or shape( not butt or breasts), people, especially men will gravitate and want to be around her. However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship. What man wants to walk around with ugly woman on their arm? However if you are the lucky few who have nice shape and beautiful face, then consider yourself "blessed" because it is not common and if you have a good heart on top of that, many men will want to marry you th_mrgreen .

Big tumba = sex / serious relationship < reality
I think you are wrong there...

African men should love 'think madams' ... so if you are think and you tumba na think, then na which kind thickness that?

Nevertheless, I have spent some long years in the area of big tumbas but not as the 2 two extra-tumbas. I must admit that God is wonderful, and HE MADE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL.
Back to top Go down
http://mcnealious.hi5.com
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:48 am

God made everything...da means He made the beautiful things and He also made the ugly things. If there were no ugly things we could not appreciate or even recognize the beautiful things.

The beauty of the booty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3