Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News Empty
PostSubject: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News News_img_961
Liberian Flag
New Liberian Justice Minister unveils Agenda
By: Alphonso D. Nyanti
The newly nominated Minister of Justice Cllr. Christiana Tarr says she will review the country’s justice system to assist government deal with overlapping of functions...
Full Story

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News News_img_963
Liberia’s Justice System Gets a Boost…UNDP Pumps in US$1.8M
By: Amos Harris
It seems that the repeated appeals of Cllr. Philips Banks to the International institutions have begun to materialize with a huge financial assistance from the UNDP in the tune of US$1,8m dollars...
Full Story

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News News_img_962
Liberia to get US$3.5M to Fight Natural Disasters
By: Alphonso D. Nyanti
Liberia, through the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), will receive about US$3.5 million dollars from the World Bank...
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 am

Hope they don't siphon the money in their personal account like the recent corruption between the central bank and Ecobank...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

have a lil faith Bellah.. i know they say one apple spoil the whole bunch but in reality its not a 100% true.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

he will not believe until D Tweh is president, and that is not going to happen....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:10 pm

lol....d tweh of when?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News   Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News Empty

Back to top Go down

Big UN Money for Liberian Legal System...and Latest LIberian News
Page 1 of 1