Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE

Go down 
+4
Jocelyn
Traveller
Geyla Queen
Kpelleboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Empty
PostSubject: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE)   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 am

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_436 Liberia Among Lowest Nations in key Social Indicators
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon
(Monrovia-Liberia-August 21, 2008)- As the Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf-led government strives to reconstruct Liberia, the United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon says the country remains among the lowest in the world in key social indicators despite what he called commendable overall economic progress the war-torn nation has made over the past few years. This, he said, poses a potential risk to a delicate peace building process. The UN chief estimates that more than 60 percent of the population are trapped below the national poverty line especially in the rural areas.
Full Story

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_432 North Star Health Collective Organizes Wellness Center for RNC Convention Protesters in Minnesota
North Star Health Collective will open a free, all-volunteer run wellness and first aid center across the street from Regions Hospital. "By opening a wellness center, we are creating the kind of world we want to live in. We reject the idea that health care should be distributed based on ability to pay," explains Kimberly Christoffel a social work graduate student at the University of Minnesota who coordinates the wellness and mental health center. "North Star Health Collective bridges the gap between the streets and the medical system.
Full Story

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_431 ULAA Sets Up Special Immigration Task Force...Appeals to Liberians on TPS/DED
By: Staff Reporter
As the deadline for the present designation of the Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) approaches, the President of the Union of Liberian Associations in the Americans (ULAA) has, with the advice and consent of the National Leadership Council, constituted a Special National Immigration Task Force. The Task Force is empowered to manage ULAA’s immigration advocacy campaign, a process that includes community mobilization, fundraising, and intensive lobbying efforts, The Liberian Journal has learned.
Full Story

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_435 UN Personnel in Liberia Accused of Sexual Exploitation
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon
(Monrovia-Liberia August 20, 2008)-The United Nations Mission in Liberia has released its latest Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) report with five cases of SEA being reported against staff of the Mission, covering January to June of 2008. The Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary General (SRSG) in Liberia, Ms. Ellen M. Loj, who read the report Wednesday at the Mission’s regular press briefing in Monrovia, said allegations involving UNMIL personnel are four cases less than the nine cases of SEA that were reported from July to December of 2007. She, however, failed to disclose the identities of UNMIL personnel who were accused of SEA even though she was asked to do so.
Full Story

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_434 Women And Children Were Badly Humiliated By NPFL Forces...Taylor Aide Admits
By: Mambu James Kpargoi
Monrovia, August 20, 2008: Former National Security Advisor to Ex-President Charles Taylor, Lewis Brown, has admitted that women and children were badly humiliated by fighters of the National Patriotic Front of Liberia (NPFL) but said he regretted that he had no power to stop the brutality. “When people fight war these things happened especially in our situation where there were fighters with limited education including few days of training… only on how to shoot which could be the possible result of women and children casualties,” Mr. Brown, a member of the defunct rebel group told commissioners of Liberia’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) during his marathon testimony on Wednesday.
Full Story

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE News_433 "NPFL Fighters Were Not On Salaries"...Lewis Brown at TRC
By: Mambu James Kpargoi
Monrovia, August 20, 2008: A member of the defunct National Patriotic Front of Liberia (NPFL) Lewis Brown says fighters of the rebel group could not be differentiated from the civilian population because almost all Liberians were, in many ways, NPFL fighters. “Many Liberians were NPFL fighters and that it is impossible for any organization to pay salaries to a country’s entire population,” Brown, one-time National Security Advisor to former President Charles Taylor, said. Mr. Brown was testifying Wednesday at the ongoing TRC Institutional and Thematic Inquiry Hearings at the Centennial Memorial Pavilion in Monrovia.
Full Story
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 am

when you said "FOURSOME" I was looking to see some kinna rude picture th_ROFLMAO , that just goes to show where my own of mind at...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
when you said "FOURSOME" I was looking to see some kinna rude picture th_ROFLMAO , that just goes to show where my own of mind at...LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:58 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

Me too... That's the first post i opened.....th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Me too, thought it was some kind of scandal again.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:41 pm

me three Laughing
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:44 pm

But how the UN people can look evil so? All their picutures its like they look like smiling devils..
Jus the way the pictures look das all
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 am

My sef said, "Oh Lord..wa I coming see when I open this thing? th_noevil
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE   LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE Empty

Back to top Go down

LATEST LIBERIAN NEWS: FOURSOME IN TROUBLE (CLICK HERE 4 MORE
Page 1 of 1