Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..

Go down 
+10
bellah
rberry
candygirl
DSP
jclifden
gadyu
agatha
krazzy
Geyla Queen
LibGamGurl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:39 am

DSP, Rufus say he can eat goat haid on the first date, would you? He say, we Africans hate to try new things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:40 am

gadyu wrote:
Lebanese boonga da new thing.... affraid

LOL
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 am

gadyu wrote:
krazzy wrote:
mu lungs... who dey call wettee? Laughing

rufus...thank God for u yah...at least some of us will have chance if u were not married. lol!

Okay, expect your pm from the pope on pope stationery. th_mrgreen

Looka dis addor yama yama man here.. Ehn Bob Marley said your best friend gonna be your y-way enemy - so da ayy yah ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:45 am

Aye two St thomas altar boy follow one geh on Clay st. Da Rufus and G... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:49 am

gadyu wrote:
DSP, Rufus say he can eat goat haid on the first date, would you? He say, we Africans hate to try new things.

Gadyu, most african men don't know how to romance their women yah - that's getting dey woman in dey mood.. Dis too much rushing biness can take dey enjoyment out of the whole ting yah.. This ting was meant to be enjoyed by both folks yah... Your mor leave dis too much jumping on dey woman as soon as you both entered dey room yah.. Jes take your time, ehn try small yama yama biness, she will be asking for more ehn more ehn more... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 am

DSP...dey tumba i saw was not common anywhere. i wanted to take pic but thot otherwise. not ready to have gadyu's funeral which i am certain rufus will be laffin at since he does not like big butt...hmmm lol!

DSP wrote:
gadyu wrote:
You want to introduce your TOOL? lol!

no comment

@Krazzy

Here in these countries African tumba like that is not so common

@LibGamgirl
yes she was pretty, pretty dark skin
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:07 am

rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Gadyu, most african men don't know how to romance their women yah - that's getting dey woman in dey mood.. Dis too much rushing biness can take dey enjoyment out of the whole ting yah.. This ting was meant to be enjoyed by both folks yah... Your mor leave dis too much jumping on dey woman as soon as you both entered dey room yah.. Jes take your time, ehn try small yama yama biness, she will be asking for more ehn more ehn more... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

According to what gospel? Just say da Kpelle people like to do that. But you cant blame them, when they come from hunting, they just tell Fatu to move the lappa one side, they jump inside, tremble then go to bed to get ready for palm wine the next day...fatu not complain.

When she come Monrovia to sell her cola, she will go to Gaye town to G....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:15 am

kpelle people don't do that...da bassa men. this one u have no experience gadyu. dey women dem already dere to drop dey lappa...orsaydedocha! smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:27 am

Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!! Kpelle people see trobo ohhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 am

Sighs... . (unique closes thread thread in disbelief) Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:39 am

Wow...that is something yah.
I knew a geh in Chicago who had extra extra big tumba like that. She was African American. She was a prostitute. We used to go to the same dance club (The Wild Hare) and I got to know her. Cool girl. But I felt so bad when she told me almost in tears one night that, "Her ass was her curse".

She said cars would wreck from people looking at her. That was funny on occasions but it was very painful to never have someone love you just for yourself..to be lusted after with every glance from every man from freaks to pastors.

Big tumba da one thing. I wish I had small more mysef. But those last two pictures...It got to be hell to carry that kinna weight. It look more like a tumor than a tumba. It look like somebody witch them oh. Dah one ain got nothin to do with European or African beauty perspectives.

I mean how you even keep something like dat clean mehnn. God bless them if that real picture. I would not wish dat on nobody.

Last edited by Nica on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:43 am

Nica wrote:
I mean how you even keep something like dat clean mehnn. God bless them if that real picture. I would not dat on nobody.

Tide Soap and brillo
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:45 am

Nica wrote:
It look more like a tumor than a tumba

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am

rberry wrote:
This isn't my style at all. For some reason, I was never dat big tumba kinna man yah. So dis da one Liberian man da na like big tumba biness yah.....

In my opinion, nothing beats a beautiful face, even if the woman doesn't have any kind or shape( not butt or breasts), people, especially men will gravitate and want to be around her. However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship. What man wants to walk around with ugly woman on their arm? However if you are the lucky few who have nice shape and beautiful face, then consider yourself "blessed" because it is not common and if you have a good heart on top of that, many men will want to marry you th_mrgreen .
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
rberry wrote:
This isn't my style at all. For some reason, I was never dat big tumba kinna man yah. So dis da one Liberian man da na like big tumba biness yah.....

In my opinion, nothing beats a beautiful face, even if the woman doesn't have any kind or shape( not butt or breasts), people, especially men will gravitate and want to be around her. However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship. What man wants to walk around with ugly woman on their arm? However if you are the lucky few who have nice shape and beautiful face, then consider yourself "blessed" because it is not common and if you have a good heart on top of that, many men will want to marry you th_mrgreen

If it's a blessing to spend the rest of ur life with a "Beautiful Dummy".......Then ahn want that blessing there...
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 am

jclifden wrote:
LibGamGurl wrote:
rberry wrote:

In my opinion, nothing beats a beautiful face, even if the woman doesn't have any kind or shape( not butt or breasts), people, especially men will gravitate and want to be around her. However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship. What man wants to walk around with ugly woman on their arm? However if you are the lucky few who have nice shape and beautiful face, then consider yourself "blessed" because it is not common and if you have a good heart on top of that, many men will want to marry you th_mrgreen

If it's a blessing to spend the rest of ur life with a "Beautiful Dummy".......Then ahn want that blessing there...

Stop being sarcastic Rolling Eyes , of course intelligence is included in this too!
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Mellow

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
rberry wrote:

However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship.

Yeah mehnnn. Da true. Who wan be wit somebody who jes wan you for sex business. Wha kinna happiness inside da one? smile_sad (for the woman na)
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
rberry wrote:

In my opinion, nothing beats a beautiful face, even if the woman doesn't have any kind or shape( not butt or breasts), people, especially men will gravitate and want to be around her. However if you got shape, especially big tumba, but you are not attractive, men will just want you for sex, but not serious relationship. What man wants to walk around with ugly woman on their arm? However if you are the lucky few who have nice shape and beautiful face, then consider yourself "blessed" because it is not common and if you have a good heart on top of that, many men will want to marry you th_mrgreen .

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

what you behold ugly a man may not and no 2 men are alike
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 am

But to be frank, some women aint fine oh, but the heart that they have can make them marry more than two three times. The fine fine ones with all the beauty can ketch hard time to find even one man to say I will sleep to your house tonight, and will walk down broad with you tomorning.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:31 am

R Berry how you know African man doesn't know how to romance?

U dated African man?
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 am

gadyu wrote:
But to be frank, some women aint fine oh, but the heart that they have can make them marry more than two three times. The fine fine ones with all the beauty can ketch hard time to find even one man to say I will sleep to your house tonight, and will walk down broad with you tomorning.

th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:47 am

Nica, a friend from high school I met in Maryland the other day cried on my shoulder when I asked about her boyfriend. "Ahn got some oh..."

Then she asked me, "How about you..." I told her, "Same thing.." and cried too...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:45 am

gadyu wrote:
Nica, a friend from high school I met in Maryland the other day cried on my shoulder when I asked about her boyfriend. "Ahn got some oh..."

Then she asked me, "How about you..." I told her, "Same thing.." and cried too...

hmmmm... that secret??? th_fluester tell the full story now... what happen afterwards...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:05 am

We are good friends still, it takes a friend....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 am

it takes a friend.... ???? y u leaving room 4 speculation.... smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next