Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..

Go down 
+10
bellah
rberry
candygirl
DSP
jclifden
gadyu
agatha
krazzy
Geyla Queen
LibGamGurl
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Empty
PostSubject: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:48 pm

however, is there a such thing as too much tumba, even for the Liberian community?

check this out:

http://www.weavequeen.com/image/30367133_scaled_256x386.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i96.photobucket.com/albums/l173/EMT507/Hugeass-1.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i90.photobucket.com/albums/k249/sugarbabyangel/cid_XMA11206720003.jpg

chay affraid affraid! Yall men, really strong oh! If yall can handle sometin like this!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 pm

https://2img.net/h/i90.photobucket.com/albums/k249/sugarbabyangel/cid_XMA11206720003.jpg

affraid DAMN IT....IS THAT REAL
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:58 pm

aye i saw one young geh in uganda...my muff open. and she can be laffing at people's shock...hmmm Laughing
Back to top Go down
agatha

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:29 pm

my god is that real i am shocked.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Jclifden, just waste it on the mountain top....dont worry about reaching to the volcano th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:37 pm

gadyu wrote:
Jclifden, just waste it on the mountain top....dont worry about reaching to the volcano th_ROFLMAO

LOL....even If grew a few more inches and stretched it to my limits I would still fall short as usual..I know which battles to fight bro...... smile_approve
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:12 am

krazzy wrote:
aye i saw one young geh in uganda...my muff open. and she can be laffing at people's shock...hmmm Laughing

I saw one Ugandan girl here at one club, maybe it was the same one ah say... all di A pekin dehn in di club running to dance with that one.. she was slim with smaw wais, but she had serious toomba lek basketball

me I went toe introduce mahsef th_boogie

chay!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Flirty

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 am

You want to introduce your TOOL? lol!
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:20 am

chay...da tumba u dancing for so, bro? th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:22 am

So Krazzy, what is the socio-morphological biological reasons that men elevate, not gravitate to the female buttocks? Is it an attraction for reproductive reasons? scratch
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 am

gadyu wrote:
So Krazzy, what is the socio-morphological biological reasons that men elevate, not gravitate to the female buttocks? Is it an attraction for reproductive reasons? scratch

yeah,, right th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 am

DSP wrote:
krazzy wrote:

I saw one Ugandan girl here at one club, maybe it was the same one ah say... all di A pekin dehn in di club running to dance with that one.. she was slim with smaw wais, but she had serious toomba lek basketball

me I went toe introduce mahsef th_boogie

chay!

Was she pretty?
Cause you don't want to be with a butter face?
I don't think I've seen a pretty Ugandan yet, not to say that they aren't, but I personally have not seen one.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:36 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

yeah,, right th_mrgreen

Whepplay you cumming from, next thing we will hear, YOU DELIVER!!!1 th_icon_clap
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Sad

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:45 am

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

yeah,, right th_mrgreen

Whepplay you cumming from, next thing we will hear, YOU DELIVER!!!1 th_icon_clap

it shit G
we are having staffing gap probs in my office, so dey wek na easy on you geh th_mrgreen Sad
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:56 am

This isn't my style at all. For some reason, I was never dat big tumba kinna man yah. So dis da one Liberian man da na like big tumba biness yah.....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:59 am

rberry wrote:
This isn't my style at all. For some reason, I was never dat big tumba kinna man yah. So dis da one Liberian man da na like big tumba biness yah.....
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:59 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

yeah,, right th_mrgreen

it shit G
we are having staffing gap probs in my office, so dey wek na easy on you geh th_mrgreen Sad

Staffing gaps? In Walmart, when staffing gaps happen, all the mgr can be putting clothes back on the shelf and wiping spills oh. You wiping spills?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:02 am

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

yeah,, right th_mrgreen

it shit G

Staffing gaps? In Walmart, when staffing gaps happen, all the mgr can be putting clothes back on the shelf and wiping spills oh. You wiping spills?

i dont handle spills well. they can be rather messy.. if you know what i mean smile_tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:03 am

rberry wrote:

Because you started eating goat haid long time. Iffy you want eat goat haid as a professional, you cant be behind toomba. You know what Liberia man call dry poopoo.... th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 am

candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:
Laughing Laughing

I have dated lots and lots of lovely ladies in my life, big tumdas were totally excluded yah.... I guess I am part of the 0.00001% of African men da na like dis big big tumba biness yah .... Shocked
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am

gadyu wrote:
rberry wrote:

Because you started eating goat haid long time. Iffy you want eat goat haid as a professional, you cant be behind toomba. You know what Liberia man call dry poopoo.... th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO

Lookka dis oddor one here .. typical Liberian men who refused to try new things yah ... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 am

Lebanese boonga da new thing.... affraid
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 am

Wow interesting photos of real African women....It is the tumba that distinquish beauty from these tiny bunny western women who can eat and continue to starve themself in America.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:29 am

krazzy wrote:
mu lungs... who dey call wettee? Laughing

rufus...thank God for u yah...at least some of us will have chance if u were not married. lol!

Okay, expect your pm from the pope on pope stationery. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 am

gadyu wrote:
You want to introduce your TOOL? lol!

no comment

@Krazzy

Here in these countries African tumba like that is not so common

@LibGamgirl
yes she was pretty, pretty dark skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..   we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like.. Empty

Back to top Go down

we all know that big tumba is what most Liberian and other African men like..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next