Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Empty
PostSubject: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:33 pm

I had a dream last night, one sunny day, in the summer of 2009, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.
He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, 'I would like to go in and meet with President Bush.'
The Marine looked at the man and said, 'Sir, Mr. Bush is no longer president and no longer resides here.'

The old man said, 'Okay!' and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, 'I would like to go in and meet with President Bush.'

The Marine again told the man, 'Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Bush is no longer president and no longer resides here!'
Again, the old man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U. S. Marine, saying 'I would like to go in and meet with President Bush.'

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and declared, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to
Mr. Bush. I've told you already that Mr. Bush is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?'

The old man looked at the Marine and said, 'Oh, I understand alright. It's just that I just love hearing it.'

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, 'See you tomorrow!'
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:10 pm

smile_approve th_dehhourse
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:22 am

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 12:01 pm

we tired with bush oh oldman. thank u for making sure.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:59 pm

i know right we 62 days, 12 hours, 3 mins and 28 seconds of him left... yeah i doing the count down ..lol
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:28 pm

JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Muttley
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN   JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN Empty

Back to top Go down

JOKE- I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ONE OLDMAN
Page 1 of 1