Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.

Go down 
+6
DSP
gadyu
jclifden
bellah
Geyla Queen
rberry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 am

krazzy wrote:
pope, u ignoring me? dat is not nice. check for my question and ansa na Laughing

dey pope say he doing selective 'prayer requests" these days
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 am

when i enter hell, your mun nah cry o. Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:36 am

krazzy wrote:
when i enter hell, your mun nah cry o. Laughing
i will drop long rope from to haul you there too...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:54 am

candygirl wrote:
hmmm.. it coming waste....
good for liberia though.. that transitting in brussels can really be a biatch

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 pm

krazzy wrote:
pope, hadu, your holiness! th_mrgreen
i thot u liked kenya air more than any other airline. smile_tongue Laughing

rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

what about Lufthansa and KLM? must admit. KML is my favorite airline; the service and people are great, and I have the ability to earn lots and lots of miles with Northwest...

Buddy Pass biness coming to be hell on Delta Airlines oohhhhh... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ayy, I jes getting up from sleep oohh.. Okay, what was your questin again? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes .. Okay, I used to like KLM ehn Kenya Airways, but I have a change of heart yah.. I used to like them when Delta wasn't in dey paychur, but as dey late CIC Doe once said, wise man changes yah.... Pope ehn Wise go hand in hand.. Your Morning oohhh... It's 6:40 here in Cali
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 pm

thanks for responding to my qwestion Rolling Eyes smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 pm

krazzy wrote:
thanks for responding to my qwestion Rolling Eyes smile_tongue

You know you my heart too now ehn I will always respond to your hard hard question dem now... Your Happy Friday oohhh.. My birthday came ehn went with no gift from my Village family - your Tank Q yah... Papa God looking at your Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2