Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.

Go down 
+6
DSP
gadyu
jclifden
bellah
Geyla Queen
rberry
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Empty
PostSubject: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am

Delta Air Lines Inc. said Wednesday it plans to expand its service to Western Africa with a direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.

The planned route, which would link Atlanta to Monrovia, Liberia, also includes a stop at Sal Island, Cape Verde, according to a Delta news release. Atlanta-based Delta (NYSE: DAL) said it plans to launch the new route in June, pending governmental approval.

“Delta is pleased to add Monrovia to our industry-leading Africa network,” Glen Hauenstein, Delta executive vice president for network and revenue management, said in the release. “Passenger traffic to and from Africa continues to grow at some of the highest rates in the world. We are very encouraged with the response to our flights to Africa and look forward to serving Liberia and contributing to its trade and tourism development efforts.”

In recent years, Delta has expanded its presence in Africa. The carrier already offers flights from Atlanta to Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa and Dakar, Senegal.

Delta also flies to Dakar; Cape Town, South Africa; Accra, Ghana and Cairo from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:48 am

Sugar you here this... 2010 we going home oh, Yor get ready for us th_boogie
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
Sugar you here this... 2010 we going home oh, Yor get ready for us th_boogie

Will i join yor. I hope and pray this will happen so that the ticket price can be cheap oh...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:10 am

I dont know if this will bring the price down but it is definitely better then going thru a host of countries to get to Liberia......

I hope one day Liberians will invest in their own aeronautical communication infrastructure and have airports and airplanes that will transport people not just globally but locally as well....

Getting Delta in Liberia is a significant first step....I just hope they dont monopolize the travel industry...

Last edited by jclifden on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 am

This is not the only plane oh, other planes going to Liberia, only they passing in transit then you take air taxi to go to Liberia..so no excuse to go home to visit with your people...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 am

Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 pm

sure it will create competition and lower the ticket price... it sure was yell trying to convince them to consider that route though but LCAA finally did it, it seems.
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:21 pm

DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

what about Lufthansa and KLM? must admit. KML is my favorite airline; the service and people are great, and I have the ability to earn lots and lots of miles with Northwest...

Buddy Pass biness coming to be hell on Delta Airlines oohhhhh... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Worried

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:27 pm

rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

what about Lufthansa and KLM? must admit. KML is my favorite airline; the service and people are great, and I have the ability to earn lots and lots of miles with Northwest...

Buddy Pass biness coming to be hell on Delta Airlines oohhhhh... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My aunty works for Delta...so no problem for me getting a buddy pass smile_approve
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Sad

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

My aunty works for Delta...so no problem for me getting a buddy pass smile_approve

hmmm... some avialable for gud villagers???? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

Ayy, this Buddy pass business might end Delta flight to Liberia oohhh.. Just imagine the entire plane of buddy passers heading to Mama Liberia... Let Delta make small money first yah, den we gonna hit them hard with dey Buddy passes .. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Their is nothing wrong with taking advanatage for their service. That is why they have the buddy pass system set up. This has been around for lord knows how long. It have nothing to do with your destination, I'm sure if they were loosing money on the buddy passes, this would have stopped a long time ago....plus it's not like you getting a FREE pass. You still have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:51 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

maybe Wink , I think I coming go find job at Delta th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:07 pm

th_boogie haha we coming get plenti discount tickets in the village...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 pm

pope, hadu, your holiness! th_mrgreen
i thot u liked kenya air more than any other airline. smile_tongue Laughing

rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:44 pm

hmmm.. it coming waste....
good for liberia though.. that transitting in brussels can really be a biatch
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

Yes oh so that we can get discount ticket.............
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

so you can go vacation in fellalah?
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 pm

When heading to Mama Liberia, you mur jes stay at my fellow California and good friend hotel yah.. Golden Keys next to SKD - dey hotel gonna be all suites...... I am dey business consultant for dem.....

Your mur jes slow down on dey Delta buddy pass biness da all ...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:15 am

rberry wrote:
When heading to Mama Liberia, you mur jes stay at my fellow California and good friend hotel yah.. Golden Keys next to SKD - dey hotel gonna be all suites...... I am dey business consultant for dem.....

it looks liek it gonna be a cute hotel. i lik the art work they doin on the walls and the fence e
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:30 am

candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:

it looks liek it gonna be a cute hotel. i lik the art work they doin on the walls and the fence e

Oh yes, it will be off the hook.... Sam and Norwa spent a vast majority of their savings on their dream, and with God's help, they gonna be okay....

During my recent visit to Liberia, I had the special honor to interview few of the applicants.....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 am

rberry wrote:
candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:

Oh yes, it will be off the hook.... Sam and Norwa spent a vast majority of their savings on their dream, and with God's help, they gonna be okay....

During my recent visit to Liberia, I had the special honor to interview few of the applicants.....

th_mrgreen how did the interview go? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 am

candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:
candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:

th_mrgreen how did the interview go? th_mrgreen

Great and extremely professional; as a matter of fact, I hired four amazing Liberians.....
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

Female
Number of posts : 296
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Cheeky

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
rberry wrote:
DSP wrote:
Lufthansa/KLM th_yes-1

delta quick to lay off oh..smor thing dey ready
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:25 am

pope, u ignoring me? dat is not nice. check for my question and ansa na Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.   Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia. Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta Air Lines Inc. plans direct flight between Atlanta and Liberia.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next