Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia   Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 am

Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia News_613 Prez Sirleaf Shares News of Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreats, and US Support for Liberia
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon (The Journal's Chief Correspondent)
(Monrovia-Liberia-October 23, 08)- The President of the United States, George W. Bush ,has reassured Liberia of his country’s support, President Johnson-Sirleaf has disclosed. According to the Liberian leader, President Bush gave the assurance during her recent visit to the White house, where her American counterpart made the statement. Speaking to reporters Thursday upon arrival from the United States at the James Springs Airport in Monrovia, the Liberian Chief Executive pointed out that her visit to the United States was intended for President Bush to reassure Liberia of America’s support as he leaves office next January.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia   Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:57 am

ok... we waiting cuz only time will tell if what he say is true or not...
Back to top Go down

Prez Sirleaf Shares News About Delta Airline, Cabinet Retreat, and US Support for Liberia
Page 1 of 1