Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Empty
PostSubject: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 am

Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL News_608 OOPS! Mr. Gbessagee Missed the Point: A Response to GOL’s PUL Donation
By: Paul Jackson (Op-Ed)
I read with great admiration, Mr. Gbessagee’s defense of the PUL leadership and its shameless decision to accept a one hundred thousand dollars gift via proxy from one of President Sirleaf’s ”personal friends”. Even the dammed would admire the scholarship and intellectual savvy of Mr. Gbessagee; unfortunately, that’s just where it ends- As far as substance, Mr. Gbessagee’s argument was a mixture of existential fallacies and volumes of PUL history that had nothing to do with nothing.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:21 am

aye paulay..ahn even read yet, i clapping for u. u make me proud!
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
My Mood : Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am

paul, damn good article! smile_approve
Back to top Go down
elpaulay

Male
Number of posts : 49
Say Whatever : So What?
My Mood : Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:09 am

Like my sista would say anything on the contrary? Anyways, Thanks........Thatz what you get when you spend all of those hungry years in Charles taylor's territory listening and "paling" around with someone as brilliant and sweet as Korto Reeves.
I na get in trouble ooooooooH I just said the woman real name........Aye sista, you know this is just the least of my many trangressions toward and against ThEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee, I love you though...........You are the real sista my mom forget to pull through.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 am

i am being truthful here to the best of my understanding-we been living in this patronage system for so long that people see it as normal-to the point where they put pen on paper to justify such. even if a private friend gives money to mrs. sirleaf-da na because she president? i dont know why the woman continues to stagnate in the tubman era. angry1
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 am

Paul da yor mehn Gbessegee with his long article with limited substance some time oh....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 am

and thnx for all the sweet sweet words. th_cheers1 we will drink to that very soon. any reason to get drunk!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:17 am

So, this is the wonderful Korto Reeves, Rebel Queen!!!! Whoaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 am

gadyu..stop. dont make us to fuss. please angry1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:20 am

But I didna know it was you all this time...You really used to look good with that AK oh...behind rebel lines you and Pauley, CO Dogood...hahahahahaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:22 am

lol! carry me to the TRC na.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:24 am

You use to help people, so the TRC seh will have cocktail party for you when I explain it to them.
I will be like, "This lady your see so, she help this man. During this war time, they born six chayren and take care of allor them" th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
elpaulay

Male
Number of posts : 49
Say Whatever : So What?
My Mood : Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:28 am

You Gadyu, i will see u crushing another party this weekend and jump you. I still know how to throw blow from Liberia. You betta stop calling my sista real name..........Infact, thatz not the whole name sef. Sorry sista, it was a freudian slip............ But i'll deal with Gadyu
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 am

gadyu wrote:
You use to help people, so the TRC seh will have cocktail party for you when I explain it to them.
I will be like, "This lady your see so, she help this man. During this war time, they born six chayren and take care of allor them" th_ROFLMAO

U pa u na come to chew KR Bone ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:32 am

but da lying technique he using Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:25 am

KR aka six bulleh..HAHAHAahahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL   Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Jackson Replies Nat Gbessagee on $100,00 donation to PUL
Page 1 of 1