Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it Empty
PostSubject: Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it   Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 am

Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it News_649 NIMBA COUNTY’S MITTAL STEEL DONATION: HOW TO INVEST IT
By: Emmanuel Dolo, Ph. D.
In recent months, I have read with worries that tensions or disagreements are emerging among Nimba County citizens regarding how to use the $1.5 million dollar development funds contributed by Mittal Steel. Having read the article by Nimba County youth-serving organizations expressing deep anxiety about the results of ongoing county consultations with citizens, I thought to propose some ideas that would perhaps frame the debate. I do not pretend to have an answer to what ails and divides my beloved siblings of Nimba, but I bring a perspective that might contribute to resolution of the issue.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Nimba County's Mittal Steel Donation: How to Invest it
Page 1 of 1