Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)

Go down 
+7
jclifden
Geyla Queen
DSP
krazzy
LadyFlo
candygirl
bellah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
your stomach full ehn? lol!

It must be really full. What is the point of this topic Bellah angry1 ....NONE!
I already told you this and I will tell you again...lee this *** business oh. Da force na, you have your own convictions about it and I have mine. If you want to be there, than pack your stuff and go there suitcase , Lee my name and that place oh. angry1

Jes sharing my thought and perspective on the verdict if there is a litigation ya Ma...

I understand, but there is NO CASE!!! so lets move on ok. It's in the past, so stop revisiting it or th_banned , and don't think for one sec I won't do it either smile_tongue

you should know by now that I'M THE JUDGE AND THE JURY UP IN HERE th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 am

okay, jclif testimony made the judge to throw, in fact chunk the case out of the court. i got new case with DSP. why yor lor be talking about kpelle people lek dis even when that kru man talking? i too vex. lol

DSP wrote:
krazzy wrote:
bellah, why u come from grand kru (??) and i come from china? lol!
why u in the us and i in gbarnga?
why u like fufu and soup and i like all soups?
why u love GQ and i love GW?

we all got right to come, be, eat and love wherever and however we lek. i am a member of *** and the village but i lek the village more because we will talk this my short visit for years and no one will cuss my ma in this village.

i rest my case th_popcorn

Bella dah Kpelle man, cauz some of di stuff he can say.....

chay!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:33 am

krazzy wrote:
okay, jclif testimony made the judge to throw, in fact chunk the case out of the court. i got new case with DSP. why yor lor be talking about kpelle people lek dis even when that kru man talking? i too vex. lol

DSP wrote:
krazzy wrote:
bellah, why u come from grand kru (??) and i come from china? lol!
why u in the us and i in gbarnga?
why u like fufu and soup and i like all soups?
why u love GQ and i love GW?

we all got right to come, be, eat and love wherever and however we lek. i am a member of *** and the village but i lek the village more because we will talk this my short visit for years and no one will cuss my ma in this village.

i rest my case th_popcorn

Bella dah Kpelle man, cauz some of di stuff he can say.....

chay!

KR sucking to him oh...but u ansa my question oh...When u going to Gbarnga please check Flelelah up and let me know how the city look. It used to be my vacation spot back in the days.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:34 am

krazzy wrote:

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 am

jclifden wrote:

ONE DAY AFTER BEATING SOMEBODY UP REAL GOOD IN A VERY POISONOUS AND HATEFUL WAY, I FOUND OUT LATER THAT I HAD BEEN INSULTING MY AUNT THAT I LOVE AND RESPECT DEARLY.

chay for true... Shocked and I know how your get a dirty mouth...damnit
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
your stomach full ehn? lol!

It must be really full. What is the point of this topic Bellah angry1 ....NONE!
I already told you this and I will tell you again...lee this *** business oh. Da force na, you have your own convictions about it and I have mine. If you want to be there, than pack your stuff and go there suitcase , Lee my name and that place oh. angry1

Jes sharing my thought and perspective on the verdict if there is a litigation ya Ma...

I understand, but there is NO CASE!!! so lets move on ok. It's in the past, so stop revisiting it or th_banned , and don't think for one sec I won't do it either smile_tongue

you should know by now that I'M THE JUDGE AND THE JURY UP IN HERE th_mrgreen

what happen to the EXECUTIONER? U HAVE TO BE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER or else somebdy else will execute u oh... lol
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:40 am

bellah wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
me... no oh... i just common bystander here oh...

Sometime it good to be neutral oh... Miss CapeMount

i Miss Grand Kru first before Miss Cape Mount.. and i do have preference in this one.. hehehehe.. Ladiesssssssssssssssssssss.....
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 am

Ma Ellen if she change her Altitude then she will be the executioner LadyFlo.......
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 am

LadyFlo wrote:

what happen to the EXECUTIONER? U HAVE TO BE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER or else somebdy else will execute u oh... lol

ok I take that back....
I will be the JUDGE
candy will be the EXECUTIONER
and Krazzy will be the JURY th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 am

ehn hen! I LOVE THE VILLAGE! singing at first i was afraid, i was petrified (at that other place) lol! then the village came into my life singing i will survive o as long as i can chat th_yes
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

ok I take that back....
I will be the JUDGE

Wow GQ..can u guarantee that we will have a fair trial..when infact u are one of the plaintiffs...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:08 am

even the krazzy will be the jury funny. imagine u call only people on prozac to do jury duty...lawd Laughing in a good mood today mehn.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:11 am

krazzy wrote:
even the krazzy will be the jury funny. imagine u call only people on prozac to do jury duty...lawd Laughing in a good mood today mehn.

th_ROFLMAO I telling you oh
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

ok I take that back....
I will be the JUDGE

Wow GQ..can u guarantee that we will have a fair trial..when infact u are one of the plaintiffs...

of course... wetin u want say.... Anything's possible.. i see ur mehn.. gotta go make dem grades...
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 am

gud luck, sis. we got yr back even if da F written on it! lol!
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:56 am

bellah wrote:
DSP what make me Kpelleh again my brother. Probably because my father has farm in Flelelah ennn. i am soooooo bassa and kru oh. KR, how is Flelelah?

ok you honorary

welcome to our clup
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 am

jclifden wrote:
.I TOO USE TO LIVE IN A VIOLENT GANG RIDDEN, STRAY BULLET FLYING GHETTO COMMUNITY. I BRACED MY SEF EVERY DAY FOR WAR. I PACKED POETIC HEAT AND "WEAPONIZED" THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO ATTACK PEOPO i DID NOT KNOW FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT ALL.

ONE DAY AFTER BEATING SOMEBODY UP REAL GOOD IN A VERY POISONOUS AND HATEFUL WAY, I FOUND OUT LATER THAT I HAD BEEN INSULTING MY AUNT THAT I LOVE AND RESPECT DEARLY.

CCL ATMOSPHERE BREEDS TOXIC HATRED....EVEN MOTHER TERESA WOULD BE OUT OF HER ELEMENT THERE.

SO WHEN I HEARD THESE 3 LADIES WHERE BUILDING A NEW RESIDENTIAL CYBER COMMUNITY, I LIQUIDATED ALL MY CCL ASSETS WHICH WERE WORTHLESS ANY WAY AN INVESTED IN THE VILLAGE.

IM PROUD TO SAY THAT SINCE I MADE MY INVESTMENT..THE VALUE HAS INCREASED 3 FOLD

THANX LADIES

A COMMUNITY WHERE U SCARE TO EVEN BRING UR CHILREN OUTSIDE TO PLAY.

nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 am

What a case.....I got my butt handed to me in this case ohh...I was the child who said he nah leaving the hood until the beef was over....I thought that if we made it to the top we could change the dynamics of the streets...little did I know tha the whole system was corrupt, that the shot-callers atually wanted things the way they were....and I was as wrong as could ever be....the problem is systemic...than I found myself in limbo, a vagabond who hadn't only lost a war but his sense of belonging....

Not to belittle the Cross, but like a man who came to safe a people and they went out and cried crusify him.....only worst...I thought I could safe a people who didn't need any safing....in the process I got bugged down by the elements of negativity and managed..just managed not to notice all the people around me sliping away into the distance....a vagabond.......fades away.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 pm

krazzy wrote:
ehn hen! I LOVE THE VILLAGE! singing at first i was afraid, i was petrified (at that other place) lol! then the village came into my life singing i will survive o as long as i can chat th_yes

i like the song Krazzy! LOL
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 pm

HB*** wrote:
What a case.....I got my butt handed to me in this case ohh...I was the child who said he nah leaving the hood until the beef was over....I thought that if we made it to the top we could change the dynamics of the streets...little did I know tha the whole system was corrupt, that the shot-callers atually wanted things the way they were....and I was as wrong as could ever be....the problem is systemic...than I found myself in limbo, a vagabond who hadn't only lost a war but his sense of belonging....

Not to belittle the Cross, but like a man who came to safe a people and they went out and cried crusify him.....only worst...I thought I could safe a people who didn't need any safing....in the process I got bugged down by the elements of negativity and managed..just managed not to notice all the people around me sliping away into the distance....a vagabond.......fades away.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:41 pm

krazzy wrote:
gud luck, sis. we got yr back even if da F written on it! lol!

very funny... but thanks, manage to grasp a A outta this darn class... Grade-A
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:47 pm

th_woohoo bt what else i was expecting mehn..u used to live on 'smart' road Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 pm

thanks ma but it was tough small oh.. and i still on smart road.. at least some of my clothes still to the oldma dem house so that counts right... lol
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm

candygirl wrote:
HB*** wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What an indictment by Cheguvera?????
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 pm

leave this indictment thing Bellah.. ehn KR finish chunking the case outta court????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next