Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)

Go down 
+7
jclifden
Geyla Queen
DSP
krazzy
LadyFlo
candygirl
bellah
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Empty
PostSubject: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:26 am

Recently when KR visited ***, her co conspirators were apprenhensive as raised by CG. *** give rise to the thought of establishing the village. I know some of *** fellows are disrespectful in their expression but hey we are one and we need to work together and bury the hatchet. As the jury sit to listen to the case *** vs (GQ, CG and KR) what u think will be the verdict. Share your thought.....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 am

your stomach full ehn? lol!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 am

candygirl wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:32 am

the jury says.. free will applies and the gurls wanna walk away from BS and Hateful commons that add more stress to their lives... they're free to do so..... Lastly, if a hatchet needs burying... i got a shovel... lol!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 am

seriously though Bellah, ahn got no prob with ***.. i just needed to chill.... didnt like the fact that my son was called nasty names on there simply because we had differing views...

anyway...its all good.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 am

bellah, why u come from grand kru (??) and i come from china? lol!
why u in the us and i in gbarnga?
why u like fufu and soup and i like all soups?
why u love GQ and i love GW?

we all got right to come, be, eat and love wherever and however we lek. i am a member of *** and the village but i lek the village more because we will talk this my short visit for years and no one will cuss my ma in this village.

i rest my case th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:35 am

krazzy wrote:

we all got right to come, be, eat and love wherever and however we lek. i am a member of *** and the village but i lek the village more because we will talk this my short visit for years and no one will cuss my ma in this village.

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 am

and i will walk from this village to *** if i need to drop letters of pick up messages. ahn force to speak to everybody Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 am

krazzy wrote:
and i will walk from this village to *** if i need to drop letters of pick up messages. ahn force to speak to everybody Laughing
th_mrgreen smile_approve .. you own pa!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:42 am

candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

th_iagree

The defendents KR, CG and GQ nah rest their case.. prosecutor Bellah.. we waiting for ur closing remarks then the jury will render their verdict...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

th_iagree

The defendents KR, CG and GQ nah rest their case.. prosecutor Bellah.. we waiting for ur closing remarks then the jury will render their verdict...

oh, you part of the jury too? th_mrgreen smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:45 am

candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

That i understand and i think the fellows at *** need to be respectful of each other and i hope they have realized that and we can all move on in during what is right for ourselves.

I hope the verdict will be that every one of us has choice like CG alway saying and it is left with us to express it the way we one taking responsibility for our action.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 am

krazzy wrote:

Bella dah Kpelle man, cauz some of di stuff he can say.....

chay!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:47 am

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:
krazzy wrote:

That i understand and i think the fellows at *** need to be respectful of each other and i hope they have realized that and we can all move on in during what is right for ourselves.

I hope the verdict will be that every one of us has choice like CG alway saying and it is left with us to express it the way we one taking responsibility for our action.

exactly bellah.. no body say you cant go there and cum here.....free world..
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 am

Sometime i say where will my love life be had it not been for ccl and sometime i wonder when i am bore at work---why if the Village was not around to quench my thirst... I finally realized that i can do without them. They are part of my life forever...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:51 am

bellah wrote:
Sometime i say where will my love life be had it not been for *** and sometime i wonder when i am bore at work---why if the Village was not around to quench my thirst... I finally realized that i can do without them. They are part of my life forever...

real political man... you fool to say otherwise....?
GQ will th_spanky you good good th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 am

DSP what make me Kpelleh again my brother. Probably because my father has farm in Flelelah ennn. i am soooooo bassa and kru oh. KR, how is Flelelah?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 am

candygirl wrote:

It must be really full. What is the point of this topic Bellah angry1 ....NONE!
I already told you this and I will tell you again...lee this *** business oh. Da force na, you have your own convictions about it and I have mine. If you want to be there, than pack your stuff and go there suitcase , Lee my name and that place oh. angry1
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:56 am

candygirl wrote:
bellah wrote:
Sometime i say where will my love life be had it not been for ccl and sometime i wonder when i am bore at work---why if the Village was not around to quench my thirst... I finally realized that i can do without them. They are part of my life forever...

but u know na...u have to bite and blow....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:57 am

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:
bellah wrote:

but u know na...u have to bite and blow....

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:58 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

It must be really full. What is the point of this topic Bellah angry1 ....NONE!
I already told you this and I will tell you again...lee this *** business oh. Da force na, you have your own convictions about it and I have mine. If you want to be there, than pack your stuff and go there suitcase , Lee my name and that place oh. angry1

Jes sharing my thought and perspective on the verdict if there is a litigation ya Ma...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 am

.I TOO USE TO LIVE IN A VIOLENT GANG RIDDEN, STRAY BULLET FLYING GHETTO COMMUNITY. I BRACED MY SEF EVERY DAY FOR WAR. I PACKED POETIC HEAT AND "WEAPONIZED" THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO ATTACK PEOPO i DID NOT KNOW FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT ALL.

ONE DAY AFTER BEATING SOMEBODY UP REAL GOOD IN A VERY POISONOUS AND HATEFUL WAY, I FOUND OUT LATER THAT I HAD BEEN INSULTING MY AUNT THAT I LOVE AND RESPECT DEARLY.

CCL ATMOSPHERE BREEDS TOXIC HATRED....EVEN MOTHER TERESA WOULD BE OUT OF HER ELEMENT THERE.

SO WHEN I HEARD THESE 3 LADIES WHERE BUILDING A NEW RESIDENTIAL CYBER COMMUNITY, I LIQUIDATED ALL MY CCL ASSETS WHICH WERE WORTHLESS ANY WAY AN INVESTED IN THE VILLAGE.

IM PROUD TO SAY THAT SINCE I MADE MY INVESTMENT..THE VALUE HAS INCREASED 3 FOLD

THANX LADIES

A COMMUNITY WHERE U SCARE TO EVEN BRING UR CHILREN OUTSIDE TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:02 am

me... no oh... i just common bystander here oh...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 am

jclifden wrote:
.I TOO USE TO LIVE IN A VIOLENT GANG RIDDEN, STRAY BULLET FLYING GHETTO COMMUNITY. I BRACED MY SEF EVERY DAY FOR WAR. I PACKED POETIC HEAT AND "WEAPONIZED" THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO ATTACK PEOPO i DID NOT KNOW FOR NO APPARENT REASON AT ALL.

ONE DAY AFTER BEATING SOMEBODY UP REAL GOOD IN A VERY POISONOUS AND HATEFUL WAY, I FOUND OUT LATER THAT I HAD BEEN INSULTING MY AUNT THAT I LOVE AND RESPECT DEARLY.

CCL ATMOSPHERE BREEDS TOXIC HATRED....EVEN MOTHER TERESA WOULD BE OUT OF HER ELEMENT THERE.

SO WHEN I HEARD THESE 3 LADIES WHERE BUILDING A NEW RESIDENTIAL CYBER COMMUNITY, I LIQUIDATED ALL MY CCL ASSETS WHICH WERE WORTHLESS ANY WAY AN INVESTED IN THE VILLAGE.

IM PROUD TO SAY THAT SINCE I MADE MY INVESTMENT..THE VALUE HAS INCREASED 3 FOLD

THANX LADIES

A COMMUNITY WHERE U SCARE TO EVEN BRING UR CHILREN OUTSIDE TO PLAY.

A powerful narrative JClif... I understand where u coming from...and i hope that our friends on the other side will be respectful of free speech.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:14 am

LadyFlo wrote:
me... no oh... i just common bystander here oh...

Sometime it good to be neutral oh... Miss CapeMount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)   *** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR) Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Case Against the Big Three (GQ, CG and KR)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next