Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World Empty
PostSubject: The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World   The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:42 am

As the Soveit Union collapsed giving rise to openness in one of the world secret places on earth, the breaking down of the Berlin wall ending the sepration of East and West Germany, Katrina in New Orleans showing white America careless attitude toward the black race, the election of Ma Ellen in Liberia and a progressive woman icon as chancellor of Germany, the military domination of the United States creating a destabilize Middle East, the emergency of a new economic power in China,

To be continue
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World   The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:46 am

we waiting. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World   The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:30 pm

i myself still waiting for the continuation 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World   The Role of Women in a Uni-Polar World Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1