Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Most Women like to Nag?

Go down 
+2
candygirl
bellah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Why Most Women like to Nag? Empty
PostSubject: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:33 pm

I have a co-worker who told me the reason he doesn't want any woman in his life is because most women he has met always nagging and as such he doesn't like it. Is it that women nag because they want to show that they are in control??? Share yor thought yah.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Why Most Women like to Nag? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:38 pm

i dont think its a case of nagging per say... or as we see it.
most men are forgetful and needs to be reminded of things, hence the constant reminders th_mrgreen and then you guys call it nagging....

for example,

8:00am
Bellah, please dont forget to pick up the laundry at the cleaners on during your lunch hour

ok honey, i will do that.

11:00
bellah, dont forget the laundry oh
no, honey, i wont forget

6:00 pm bellah enters the house with his hands swinging......
honey: bellah, where the laundry i asked you to pick up for me during your lunch hour???

eerr.. uhm.. i forgot

you forgot? aye mehn, i wanted to wear that black dress to the program this evening, ehn you see how you can act?

err. sorry

honey is still fuming..

hahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Why Most Women like to Nag? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm

candygirl wrote:
i dont think its a case of nagging per say... or as we see it.
most men are forgetful and needs to be reminded of things, hence the constant reminders th_mrgreen and then you guys call it nagging....

for example,

8:00am
Bellah, please dont forget to pick up the laundry at the cleaners on during your lunch hour

ok honey, i will do that.

11:00
bellah, dont forget the laundry oh
no, honey, i wont forget

6:00 pm bellah enters the house with his hands swinging......
honey: bellah, where the laundry i asked you to pick up for me during your lunch hour???

eerr.. uhm.. i forgot

you forgot? aye mehn, i wanted to wear that black dress to the program this evening, ehn you see how you can act?

err. sorry

honey is still fuming..

hahahhaa

th_iagree EXACTLY!!!!!
Which is why I just go ahead and do things myself, that way I'll know for sure it gets done. I personally don't have ANY patience at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Ditto! th_iagree I hope you now understand Bellah.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Damn ... CG but u were detail in your presentation. I like that and i will share with my co-worker...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:53 pm

bellah wrote:
Damn ... CG but u were detail in your presentation. I like that and i will share with my co-worker...

th_mrgreen thats just an example of how it may play out and then you guys say we nag...

or another one with cutting the grass, or cleaning the basement/junk room.... : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Why Most Women like to Nag? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Proverbs 21:9

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a nagging wife.

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE MEAN....

DISCLOSURE: NOT ALL WOMEN ARE NAGGINGY th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Queen_AKA wrote:

The Queeness, most men don't like to be told things ona constant basis. It may be reminder but thy see it as nagging and that is why they left their parent to have their own family. Just come up witht he schedule and at the end of the week see who completed their task and then move on instead of the everyday, second and minute whinning...u see what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 pm

gadyu wrote:
Proverbs 21:9

It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a nagging wife.

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE MEAN....

DISCLOSURE: NOT ALL WOMEN ARE NAGGINGY th_mrgreen

who wrote half of Proverbs?? the wisest man in world. a man who was married to 300 women and had 600 concubines th_mrgreen

if they didnt nag, then.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:04 am

U mean King David..hhaahahahahahhahah..the great womanizer and one of the greatest leader of Israel...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

bellah wrote:
U mean King David..hhaahahahahahhahah..the great womanizer and one of the greatest leader of Israel...

no, King Solomon..
the man had a real harem. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:08 am

Some times constant reminders are necessary. If he didn't complete his tasks nor attempted to do them shouldn't we complain? Most especially, if in his very busy schedule, he can find the time to watch the football game but can never find the time to do his chores? Da just example o! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:09 am

th_goodpost

th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:15 am

bellah wrote:
Queen_AKA wrote:

The Queeness, most men don't like to be told things ona constant basis. It may be reminder but thy see it as nagging and that is why they left their parent to have their own family. Just come up witht he schedule and at the end of the week see who completed their task and then move on instead of the everyday, second and minute whinning...u see what i am talking about

yeah right Rolling Eyes , well if they would do what they are told/asked to do the 1st time or in a timly manner, there will be no need for the reminders. The thing with most of yor men is that yor just PROCRASTINATE too much.....ALWAYS wanting to wait till the last min to do things or find out stuff.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:16 am

reminding different from nagging, ALTOGETHER...

NAGGING: Every day the same tin, same tin over and over, Bellah bought six carat for his fiancee, you went and bought platinum. Everyday I tell yu to get with the program. I told you yesterday, I told you today. Trust me, I will tell you tomorrow.

REMINDER: Honey, you the only man here, please lift up the toilet seat mehn, please....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:20 am

gadyu wrote:

NAGGING: Every day the same tin, same tin over and over, Bellah bought six carat for his fiancee, you went and bought platinum. Everyday I tell yu to get with the program. I told you yesterday, I told you today. Trust me, I will tell you tomorrow.

REMINDER: Honey, you the only man here, please lift up the toilet seat mehn, please....
Rolling Eyes thats exaggerating

and you are right, nagging different from reminding.... thats the next stage AFTER you have been reminded about something you didnt do... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:21 am

Next stage: Bellah, its been almost two days oh, you got somebody else? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 am

next stage: " you fixed the leaking sink yet? i cant cook with the sink leaking oh, so lets eat out till you do" smile_approve
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 am

Nest stage: Honey, I give you $200.00 to fix that sink since last week. You told me that you hadn't done your hair, so you would use that money to do your hair and the sink would wait. How come now you nagging about this one sink business mehn...shaate!!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 am

gadyu wrote:

actually it's Why Most Women like to Nag? Engagementring 2.25ct th_mrgreen...carry on
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 am

"well, after 8 weeks of reminding you about the sink, you finally give 200, which is not even 20% of the cost of repairng the sink, i am sure you knew it would be reallocated. fix the sink or we continue eating Fridays"
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 am

Honey, if the sink is more than $1000.00 to repair, I will just have to buy a new one. I will have the plumbers in tomorrow to fix it, okay.

Honey: Ehn whepplay you taking da money from? Just make sure yu remember what I asked you for ....lol!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:32 am

"did you say the plumbers coming in? cool. perfect. now, can i have that 300 i asked for eons ago to get my nails did?" th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:41 am

candygirl wrote:
bellah wrote:

no, King Solomon..
the man had a real harem. smile_approve

Oh King Solomon..one of the great philosopher of Israel and because of his Wisdom law and order triump in Judea.

I want a wife and not my mother....Hope u girl will consider that. Don't scare these men away by those nagging behaviour..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 am

Bellah, its not the case of nagging mehn ( all joke aside), most of you guys dont even need an excuse to "run away" sef.. th_mrgreen

and its actually both ways.. just that the men cry more louder... women dont like being told
"wear your hair like this", " why you cant be slim like bobby's wife?", "ahn lek potatoe greens i like plawa sauce"

oh, and please pick up after yourself... we your wife, not your ma..... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Most Women like to Nag?   Why Most Women like to Nag? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Most Women like to Nag?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next