Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Africanjuice wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Africanjuice wrote:
morning girls ... and all smell great... what r u wearing ?

th_hi . I wearing jeans and a blue top. i also have on a jacket becaue it's damn cold in this office smile_approve .

I guess I should be more clear ....what perfume you wearing ?

oooooo Laughing , I'm not a perfume girl...don't have any on..da Candy and Flo smelling like that..they alway putting too much on th_mrgreen

I on the other hand is body splash kinna girl...you have to come close to smell me....I have on Bath & Body Works (Moonlight Path)..I love this sent alone with (Warm Vanilla Sugar )
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:51 pm

@@!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Africanjuice wrote:
@@!
scratch
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Yor mohneenh o!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:35 pm

morning T
whats up?
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:55 pm

when do I come close? why u putting the Bath & Body Works (Moonlight Path) On ? or when you getting out the shower ?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 pm

candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
ur morning who.. i say my legs killing me today...

from the basketball playing? Laughing

no girl from climbing the great walls. all the way to the top... i almost pass out.. but the view was worth it.. and it was great exercise too.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 pm

RossWorld wrote:
Ur morning oh....ur still craking nuts here....
TRC coming to America ohhhhhh... ur please come out and tell ur story

dat want dey the lie lie stories dem will nah be for fun... smile_approve

onthe cracking nuts.. we still waiting for Gadyu to deliver the sledgehammer..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 am

Africanjuice wrote:
when do I come close? why u putting the Bath & Body Works (Moonlight Path) On ? or when you getting out the shower ?

you can come close all you want so long you don't touch th_mrgreen ......I usually use it after a shower smile_approve
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Africanjuice wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
Africanjuice wrote:
morning girls ... and all smell great... what r u wearing ?

th_hi . I wearing jeans and a blue top. i also have on a jacket becaue it's damn cold in this office smile_approve .

I guess I should be more clear ....what perfume you wearing ?

oooooo Laughing , I'm not a perfume girl...don't have any on..da Candy and Flo smelling like that..they alway putting too much on th_mrgreen

I on the other hand is body splash kinna girl...you have to come close to smell me....I have on Bath & Body Works (Moonlight Path)..I love this sent alone with (Warm Vanilla Sugar )

not true GQ, i have numerous pefumes but use them sparingly cuz too much of that scent is overdoing it... let Candygirl talk for herself Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Hello People,

wass happening in our town today?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Hello People,

wass happening in our town today?

towns people them hustling
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 pm

yeah i know right? the new week nah start so the hustle on for everyone.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:19 pm

man! i'm hungry right now.. and its an hour plus away from dinner time... anyway ur hello people... CG you around?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:27 pm

i here oh.
you hungry, nu ma.. just ate the balance fish with lebenese bread.
i want sleep na. haha
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 pm

be teasing me yeah...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
man! i'm hungry right now.. and its an hour plus away from dinner time... anyway ur hello people... CG you around?

th_hi Here you go---->THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Food1 THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Food2 THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Food3
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 pm

th_ididntdoit
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:18 pm

Ross where you comin from???
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:44 pm

candygirl wrote:
th_tops
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:51 pm

RossWorld wrote:
candygirl wrote:
th_tops

ehn...?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:46 pm

RossWorld wrote:
candygirl wrote:
th_tops

you lost for days then you say top secret? i hope you nah start har-man business to be kidnapping people children them oh...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:47 pm

your hello oh people. i dont know where everyone gone to today because all the everyday people are MIA
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
your hello oh people. i dont know where everyone gone to today because all the everyday people are MIA

The Chinises people really teaching you new thing oh..you doing ur catwalk..Making and come back, we looking for contestants for Ms. Marlaka
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm

candygirl wrote:

ur morning oh and I missed ur... Ur please give me the gees yah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next