Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:28 am

RossWorld wrote:
Ok ohhhhhhhh and how do they say hello in Chinese?

its Ni hao pronounce nee-ha-ow
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:35 am

don't let be cuss ohhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:23 am

no dah nah cuss.. but it sound like it if you dont pronounce it correctly smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:38 am

lady flo are u in china?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:12 am

Africanjuice wrote:
lady flo are u in china?

yeah i am.. welcome to the village
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:28 am

only for a few weeks though
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:05 pm

hello people.. where you all at?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 pm

th_crying i've been here all by myself for the past 2 days.. i nah know if all the villagers nah abadon their huts to go into the grebo bush... my people where place ur eh ok??????????
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:20 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
th_crying i've been here all by myself for the past 2 days.. i nah know if all the villagers nah abadon their huts to go into the grebo bush... my people where place ur eh ok??????????

th_ROFLMAO I'm here th_hi , you way in China...da why. What time is it there now? It's 6:20am where I'm at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Cool

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

good morning ( listing to Maxwell ""Lifetime")
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Morning Juice, and I guess the other still sleeping.............your wake up ok today Monday... no food for lady man ohhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm making breakfast today, I hope yor hungry...
THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Breakfastlarge
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

th_ROFLMAO I'm here th_hi , you way in China...da why. What time is it there now? It's 6:20am where I'm at.

Well we are 8 hours ahead of liberia time so that mean i'm 13 hours ahead of you in ATL. but still from saturday to monday.. it look like all ur villagers dem can dash their palm tash dresses and go party in the city over the weekend dat why allor ur left me alone here.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 pm

Hey, Flo whz up. And you GQ, you ready like this royalty business, in pajamas enh all with your crown on... When you take if off, some one will steal it ehn.....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Breakfastlarge

i'm a lil hungry so yeah sure will love some.. by the way.. whats with the crown today?
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Ross, funny that u said that no food for lazy man thing ... it was the sticker in my mom kitchen for years

Geyla Queen whaya making?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Africanjuice wrote:
Ross, funny that u said that no food for lazy man thing ... it was the sticker in my mom kitchen for years

Geyla Queen whaya making?

pancakes THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Pancakes th_mrgreen ......THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Breakfast3<--enjoy
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:03 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

i'm a lil hungry so yeah sure will love some.. by the way.. whats with the crown today?

My crown stays on always....I'm the Queen :queen:
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:04 pm

RossWorld wrote:
Hey, Flo whz up. And you GQ, you ready like this royalty business, in pajamas enh all with your crown on... When you take if off, some one will steal it ehn.....

yep th_yes-1 , da just na yor noticing it....I never take the crown of th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 pm

kay............power...ay sweet ok...
we need to have election here ohhhhhhhhhh. I think this village need to be run by a town chief and not a town queen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

well now that you mention it i remeber. but this one is bigger than the others oh..
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 pm

what is the animated program you using to make the gif files?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 am

Africanjuice wrote:
what is the animated program you using to make the gif files?

th_fluester I have a account at meez.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 am

RossWorld wrote:
kay............power...ay sweet ok...
we need to have election here ohhhhhhhhhh. I think this village need to be run by a town chief and not a town queen

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Complaining what is the only rule in here? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 am

here is it.........For now the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin. : smile_tongue th_mrgreen

Sorry ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I wrong you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next