Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:22 am

RossWorld wrote:
here is it.........For now the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin. : smile_tongue th_mrgreen

Sorry ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I wrong you

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO no....just messing with you Ross, but for the most part..the room runs it's self. We are are coudial to each other, nobody posting offensive stuff or cussing someone ma/ pa. I'm just here to do Admin work, edit and pay dey people the money to keep the village active smile_approve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 am

i think he need a punishment for breaking the rule th_yes. maybe you can take his shirt from him again lol!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:27 am

LadyFlo wrote:
i think he need a punishment for breaking the rule th_yes. maybe you can take his shirt from him again lol!

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:30 am

GQ bor wah happen to the weddin dress.....And who dey voodoo doll for.....
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 am

No you not going to do that... we agreed in this....
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 am

jclifden wrote:
GQ bor wah happen to the weddin dress.....And who dey voodoo doll for.....

May over na...I was just practicing dey grand march in the dress...I don't want to get it dirty so i taking it off.

Da voodoo doll it for th_fluester .... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 am

RossWorld wrote:
No you not going to do that... we agreed in this....

ok ok th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am

VOODOO can work on me my dear for one I dont live in Africa....2..... I believe in one God......

Wettin in ur back pocket making u look lek u got extra butt back there so....
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:43 am

The voodoo doll for the person that making you worried ehn..... keep jucken it..."suffer the witch not to live"
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 am

It look like her cell phone ohhh... u know this gil like bliffing...but ur engagement ring neh on ur finger?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 am

GQ said that the rising gas price got her worried who amongst the leaders that has influence on that should we say she'll stabbing with that needle... and..

Well your mood is "sad" Ross... when did that happen? Explain
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:50 am

RossWorld wrote:
It look like her cell phone ohhh... u know this gil like bliffing...but ur engagement ring neh on ur finger?

her left hand under the doll Ross so tell me how you know she nah wearing her ring.. dont start no che che poly here oh...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 am

jclifden wrote:
VOODOO can work on me my dear for one I dont live in Africa....2..... I believe in one God......

Wettin in ur back pocket making u look lek u got extra butt back there so....

Naw... I'm just in a evil mood today...in fact I need to make you a avatar th_mrgreen

NOTHING....you know I got a big a$$ th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 am

What happen u filled up ur gas tank this morning.....?
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
Number of posts : 89
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:01 am

Hi pepo... th_hi
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 am

While u at it can you change Lady flo clothes.....She been wering dah jeans too long na man......

Give her some true religions jeans, Gadyu will buy it.....
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 am

LadyFlo wrote:

Well your mood is "sad" Ross... when did that happen? Explain

Still mourning the death of Aaron Mallay Jr, the 30yrs old depotee that hung himself in front of the Duport Road Baptist Church, which I want to assumed was because of the hardship he faced... may his soul rest in peace...will keep my mood that way until he's bury.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:05 am

Mahyou whats up....Today is picture day can u post that pic from CCL the one with the DRess and they split : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:07 am

jclifden wrote:
While u at it can you change Lady flo clothes.....She been wering dah jeans too long na man......

th_cool
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 am

RossWorld wrote:
jclifden wrote:

th_cool

oh yeah? so J and Ross ur got jokes for me ehn.. dont worry i coming change it myself... just hold on
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 InLove

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:19 am

jclifden wrote:
Mahyou whats up....Today is picture day can u post that pic from CCL the one with the DRess and they split : smile_tongue
what's up Jclifden.....what picture you talking about?....i have forgotten. : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:21 am

jclifden wrote:
What happen u filled up ur gas tank this morning.....?

th_yes it's $3.98 now
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:30 am

that complete makeover your coming see..
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 am

mahyou wrote:
jclifden wrote:
what's up Jclifden.....what picture you talking about?....i have forgotten. : smile_tongue

The one that cause all the trouble at CCL...I think u were standing in front church...(lord forgive) with A well fitted emerald green dress.....
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 am

Same price we are buying down under if you do the conversion....we buy in litres @ $1.54 a litre. OUr dollar is .95 to $1.00usd. I'm lucky that i walk to work..takes me 15 mins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next