Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 1:59 am

gadyu wrote:
Oh, take your mind out of the gutter...

its not in the gutter.. u started it...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 am

Simple welcome and you acting like McCain, attack attack attack sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:04 am

gadyu wrote:
Simple welcome and you acting like McCain, attack attack attack sleep

HELL NO,, pls dont compare me to Mc.. anyway.. ok i accept ur simple welcome... change subject
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:05 am

How was it though?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:06 am

how was what? debate? my day?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:22 am

Your arrival..?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 am

gadyu wrote:
Your arrival..?

it was splendid Gadyu... what bout urs.. or u still on ur way...?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:26 am

Excited, but a slow pace one though. Still coming. Went to bed late. Using my blackberry/
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:27 am

ok. got u... enjoy the slow ride then...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:29 am

Thanks...okay. Shaaaaeeeiiiiiiit. I just arr rr iivveed. th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:33 am

gadyu wrote:
Thanks...okay. Shaaaaeeeiiiiiiit. I just arr rr iivveed. th_ROFLMAO

u see affraid .... now whose head is in the gutter....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 am

Oh!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am

gadyu wrote:
Oh!

what the oh for... u finish fallin asleep when the next ride is about to start?????
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:55 am

I was walking on the bridge and saw some steel girders and I was just wondering about physics...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

th_sick no work for me today
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 am

nu ma yah?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 am

candygirl wrote:
nu ma yah?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

Sorry yah. Drink plenty chicken soup.
Check music thread. John Legend na make an appearance. THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 11_4_124v
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:37 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

Sorry Na Nyonnoh. Take care ............ Sad
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Mellow

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

Carry the chicken soup na. th_yes
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:41 am

Nica wrote:
bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

Carry the chicken soup na. th_yes

I am arranging for a private jet to take me there yah....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:42 am

Yeah...da wa I lek you for. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:36 am

sorry ya ma... just getting online since morning myself...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:49 am

bellah wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

she Nyonnoh too.. oh ma sis didnt know u get kru blood too oh.. but Bellah, dat u make the gurl sick... then u nah around.. bad bad bad... GQ punish him for that.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:35 pm

yor morning/afternoon yah.. just getting in and need some hot coacoa to shake up my morning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next