Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Morning ohh CG
Yes ohhh..raining today and looking like whole day thing. Rivoli will be jam pack today...Normally on raining day...and no job..the gals ehn can pack dat place..nothing to do now
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:52 pm

Mornig Obama Queen.....and all those that are invisible..hello ohhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

I love that Avatar!!! cool ...GOOO MR. PresaDItoo Obama! lol I just got rigister today lol
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Africanjuice wrote:
I love that Avatar!!! cool ...GOOO MR. PresaDItoo Obama! lol I just got rigister today lol

th_cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 pm

RossWorld wrote:
Morning ohh CG
Yes ohhh..raining today and looking like whole day thing. Rivoli will be jam pack today...Normally on raining day...and no job..the gals ehn can pack dat place..nothing to do now

aye i miss my Rivoli days..
we used to storm that place 12 sharp! th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
see us singing he Indian songs.. me and my girl Pee
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:39 pm

hello my dear folks...
The Queen, Candygirl, Ross, AJ etc...
wats the latest?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

candygirl wrote:
Morning oh
its raining here bad way.....
yeppie!!!

unhmm wat that yeppie like that for now u girl? you like the heavy rainy days? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Where you comin from LadyFlo?? whole day
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:45 pm

had presentation to give the people here then we went on a tour. just got back and had dinner. sorry oh ma
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:46 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Morning oh
its raining here bad way.....
yeppie!!!

unhmm wat that yeppie like that for now u girl? you like the heavy rainy days? th_mrgreen

yeah.. thats the best season Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
had presentation to give the people here then we went on a tour. just got back and had dinner. sorry oh ma

oh, i see.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:53 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
hello my dear folks...
The Queen, Candygirl, Ross, AJ etc...
wats the latest?

th_hi
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:59 pm

candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

oh, i see.....

well the work part over now and it 10pm so i'm relaxing...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:13 pm

i can imagine....
me i nah eat enough plums and sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:14 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

oh, i see.....

well the work part over now and it 10pm so i'm relaxing...

it's 10am here...well 10:15 now smile_approve
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:25 pm

candygirl wrote:
i can imagine....

where you getting all these plum from so? yesterday you were eating now today you eating plums again..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:26 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
i can imagine....

where you getting all these plum from so? yesterday you were eating now today you eating plums again..

you girl, i lor stock up on them .. hahahahahaha
oon the old ma dem in my area see me coming " hello oh custor woman" th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 pm

candygirl wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
i can imagine....

you girl, i lor stock up on them .. hahahahahaha
oon the old ma dem in my area see me coming " hello oh custor woman" th_mrgreen

ok oh custor woman.. i'll be back.. gotta check on something here
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:35 pm

ok .. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:13 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
i can imagine....

I was thinking dey say thing oh th_yes-1 th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:28 am

when her stomach start running then she will leave the plum alone small
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:30 am

Ladyflo, do you have piercings? I am trying to look at the belleh button but cant see too clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:41 am

gadyu wrote:
Ladyflo, do you have piercings? I am trying to look at the belleh button but cant see too clearly.

haha... no Gadyu.. no piercings on that belleh button area.

Last edited by LadyFlo on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 pm

th_hi
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:40 pm

ur hello oh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next