Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
th_hi

aye! Ma GQ, dat wetin running behind you now or dat running race you doing with the rock? THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Running
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Flo u eating cold bowl wit chop stick son dis morning .....U kunga for true... hadu o
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
th_hi

GQ is this the Day of ur wedding.....Wettin u runnin from....I do or I dont???
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:48 pm

jclifden wrote:
Flo u eating cold bowl wit chop stick son dis morning .....U kunga for true... hadu o

lol! hadu yah J, dat nay cold bowl oh.. you can't see the time. i finishing my practice with eating rice and spring chicken with my chop stick... oh and i proud to be a kru woman... myself can join the cold bowl clan... especially the potatoe greens and cassava leaf rice ones : hungry
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:10 am

jclifden wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
th_hi

GQ is this the Day of ur wedding.....Wettin u runnin from....I do or I dont???

HA HA!! lol! , def not the wedding....got too many things on my mind and that's how I feel.. but I will not get rolled over smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 am

but I will not get rolled over smile_approve GQ

How you expect to have a family if you dont get rolled? hahahahahahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

You meant to say lay...Gadyu scratch
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:24 am

RossWorld wrote:
You meant to say lay...Gadyu scratch

You got it!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:24 am

gadyu wrote:

affraid bad boy gadyu.. you need : th_spanky ... dat thing dat nah roll over.. hehehe Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 am

But she rollable.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 am

gadyu wrote:

affraid
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 am

Lookah, pretender aye.
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm

wasup yall
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Africanjuice wrote:
wasup yall

th_hi AJ
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:14 pm

yor mohneenh
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 am

hey village people.. wass up? hope you all are well
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:10 am

where you coming from? you still chilling?
how they say hello in Chinese??
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:11 am

the way how under the palm tree and the palava hut crowded so? hmm all these people them in the same spot at the same time.. i wonder if that trouble the town queen coming solve so that why everybody here today.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:12 am

She comin judge your plawa. We heard that you chop your man behind his head why the sun was hot, he right now to Redemption...clinic.....lol
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

candygirl wrote:
where you coming from? you still chilling?
how they say hello in Chinese??

had to fly back to Beijing today dear so just arrive a couple of hours ago...
As for the hello i thought i showed you that.. oh no it was Rossworld.. well
hello in chinese is Ni hao and pronounce (nee-Ha-OW)
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:16 am

Did you see Jum Ta Ho?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 am

gadyu wrote:
She comin judge your plawa. We heard that you chop your man behind his head why the sun was hot, he right now to Redemption...clinic.....lol

no the story wrong... cuz i nah get palava to judge but i can just chop you small then she can judge that one deh.... th_mrgreen ... wass up wit u?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:21 am

gadyu wrote:
Did you see Jum Ta Ho?

no but i saw thousand of people that look just like him... Lui Hung, Wang Xi etc... darn the people plenti here... just like ants..
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:25 am

nee-Ha-OW to all
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:26 am

U-Ah-Ho to you Jclif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next