Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:37 am

RossWorld wrote:
nee-Ha-OW to all

nee haow Ross...
ni hao ma?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:40 am

LadyFlo wrote:
candygirl wrote:
where you coming from? you still chilling?
how they say hello in Chinese??

had to fly back to Beijing today dear so just arrive a couple of hours ago...
As for the hello i thought i showed you that.. oh no it was Rossworld.. well
hello in chinese is Ni hao and pronounce (nee-Ha-OW)

Ni Hao!! th_cool
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:44 am

草 书 草 書 草 书 草 書 草 书 草 書 Flo
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:46 am

It waste....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:49 am

RossWorld wrote:

8) let me show ur real chinese
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:50 am

RossWorld wrote:

th_ROFLMAO lol! it really waste yah Gaydu... Ross u starting something again oh... when i release all my chinese skills dont run away oh
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 am

RossWorld wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

dat google internet search you depending on to be making this big mouth here so...
do the simple one and answer my ni hao ma?(你 好 吗?)
if you dont know it means how are you?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 am

Dammit, my country gone!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 am

Is it true tht they throe the rock in the water and then name their kids.....poo doong.
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 am

LadyFlo wrote:
RossWorld wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

dat google internet search you depending on to be making this big mouth here so...

: singing keep singing Flo and you think you talking....when u ready to talk then I will answer your question
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:03 am

Oh, this boy know chinese oh flo. I thnk Flo using Yahoo search, rossworld know what he talkin...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:05 am

chay! woman business thats something oh... here this raw liberian boy speaking chinese oh....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:06 am

Traveller wrote:
Dammit, my country gone!
: smile_tongue gone where?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:07 am

Kpelle geh and Congo boy speaking Chinese, we gone!!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 am

gadyu wrote:
Is it true tht they throe the rock in the water and then name their kids.....poo doong.

no G, myself asked that question and the chinese guy laughing until tears were in his eyes.. say they using the meanign of thing.. like me.. they give my chinese name that means rose flower..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:09 am

Rose Flower = ?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:10 am

RossWorld wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
RossWorld wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

: singing keep singing Flo and you think you talking....when u ready to talk then I will answer your question

well at least i'm putin the simple ones i really know from here and can translate it.. unless that the other way for begging me to leave it alone.. thenin that case i'll let this one slide..
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:11 am

gadyu wrote:
Rose Flower = ?

it equal Gaydu mind ur own business th_mrgreen ... honestly... they chose flower and then the kind of flower so its simply a rose... smile_approve
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 am

gadyu wrote:

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 am

Mind my own business? What would the world be with out me being in everybodys business, BORING!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:23 am

gadyu wrote:

hahha.. they geh Kru
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:24 am

who talking about flower? what kinda flower?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:25 am

I baptised her and changed her ethnic affiliation....you Candy, I want make you Buzzi....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 am

gadyu wrote:
I baptised her and changed her ethnic affiliation....you Candy, I want make you Buzzi....
you late.. i already got Buzzi blood... Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:31 am

Okay, I will make you Fulah ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next