Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People still in dis village

Go down 
+5
Sametta Togba
Nica
ED
Geyla Queen
Unique1
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : People still in dis village Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

People still in dis village Empty
PostSubject: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

yor hadu oo, just checking and wondering if people still in dis village. who ransacked dis poor village dat dint already have much? Where are the just come-baby ma dem...yor hadu oo and thx 4d lil Cutie! And where are the VETERANS MOMS...I know all relaxed. Anyway, this is our own website and we must try to keep it up and lively. So dis village is here hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : People still in dis village Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

th_hi I'm still here oh, so busy with work and baby....it's so hard to find time.....but will do better in the New year smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
ED

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm

>> Your Hello
- Greetinq from ED, web designer/blogger from Vj city, visit me at http://myjokehub.wordpress - alway's keep the smile, dats why i'm here to put dat smile on ur beautiful faces.
- Your welcome me menh..wat happen? Lol.
Back to top Go down
ED

Male

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

>>Problem:
- i'm unable to create my own topic/thread
- the forum is too heavy, one cant easy access it via mobile, admin need to work the forum wap site, somethin like wap.liberian-village.com, so dat mobile users can access it easily, include myself.
>> Suggestiön:
- Try to change the forum platform switch 4rm forum dis free forum, i strongly recommend, SMF and Vbulletin..user friendly platform, go for SMF cuz its cheaper..
- i hope dis help admin? Just incase u need me, pm me.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 pm

ED wrote:
>> Your Hello
- Greetinq from ED, web designer/blogger from Vj city, visit me at http://myjokehub.wordpress - alway's keep the smile, dats why i'm here to put dat smile on ur beautiful faces.
- Your welcome me menh..wat happen? Lol.

th_hi
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 pm

ED wrote:
>>Problem:
- i'm unable to create my own topic/thread
- the forum is too heavy, one cant easy access it via mobile, admin need to work the forum wap site, somethin like wap.liberian-village.com, so dat mobile users can access it easily, include myself.
>> Suggestiön:
- Try to change the forum platform switch 4rm forum dis free forum, i strongly recommend, SMF and Vbulletin..user friendly platform, go for SMF cuz its cheaper..
- i hope dis help admin? Just incase u need me, pm me.

Hello ED, there is nothing wrong with this forum, if you need help there is a FAQ at the top of the page to help you. This forum is not free. I do pay to keep it up and running and I have no problem accessing it from my cell phone smile_approve

glad you could join us...happy holidays th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
ED

Male

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

>> Gud u reply,but its seem u don't like critic, anyway i rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:50 pm

ED wrote:
>> Gud u reply,but its seem u don't like critic, anyway i rest my case.

I simply answered your question scratch
Back to top Go down
ED

Male

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

>> I'm sorry u didn't answer any question, & beside i didn't ask a question but make a suqqestion and problems i encounter when accessinq ur forum..
- But the matter inwhich u reply seem u re setup or nothinq, when i said free forum, u check below ads link of the forum u see will the phbb free forum link, tellin me dat this forum is host under a freehost server and the owner only pay for renewinq domain yearly.
>> mind u i'm not a newbie in forum thinq but here to share ideas with u to make ur dream of Liberian-village come true..
- its seem u dont need them, well i'm out..peace!
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : People still in dis village Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Yor come for me oh!   People still in dis village EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:36 am

Here me here too oh. I feel so bad. I haven't been round for a while now. Been so busy with EVERYTHING and NOTHIN. But that is not a good excuse. here is a better one.

I wa coming visit yor and I step on a pile of driver ants. They wa biting me so hard I jump in the wata right on top of crocodile who bite my foot. I ley from dere when country devil spy me and carry to his pley to doctor me. Country devil think say I wa cute and keep me
dere. Yor come for me oh!

Miss yor,

Nica One Foot th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:52 am

ED wrote:
>> I'm sorry u didn't answer any question, & beside i didn't ask a question but make a suqqestion and problems i encounter when accessinq ur forum..
- But the matter inwhich u reply seem u re setup or nothinq, when i said free forum, u check below ads link of the forum u see will the phbb free forum link, tellin me dat this forum is host under a freehost server and the owner only pay for renewinq domain yearly.
>> mind u i'm not a newbie in forum thinq but here to share ideas with u to make ur dream of Liberian-village come true..
- its seem u dont need them, well i'm out..peace!

There is such a proliferation of forums in a wide variety of formats and platforms That you should have no problem finding one that suits your needs as opposed to suggesting the administrator of this one make changes to suit you.

That is tantamount to being invited into someone's home and telling them they should use curtains instead of blinds because you can see inside better that way. And then to add insult to injury, you ask to see the receipts from their last mortgage payments so you tell them whether the are paying too much or not.

I beg you yah! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sametta Togba

Sametta Togba

Female
Number of posts : 41
My Mood : People still in dis village Cool
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:40 pm

My people yor hello..... been away too long mehn.. I shame sef na.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 11
My Mood : People still in dis village Lurking

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm

th_hi
Back to top Go down
http://liberian-village.com/
D-Dahn

Male
Number of posts : 2
Say Whatever : wow, this village is a great place to live!!!!
My Mood : People still in dis village Talkative
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm

I think I past some people in the village on my way to the creek to take bath this morning. It was even with the help of one baby ma that i found the creek, you kno i just move to this village few days ago.

anyway i heard that people in this village go on the farm very early. wait for sunday they will come in town
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Da kwee people now capture the villagers!   People still in dis village EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Welcome D-Dahn. th_welcome

Da na farming business got the village quiet oh. The kwee people now capture plenty of the villagers. My sef got stuck in that book place with their plenty faces. It not too bad dere, but no Fanti lappa or pepper sauce dere, no fine spider stories, no culture dancers or news in brief sef.

Anyway, I hope some of dem will remember all the fun here and start coming back soon, then we need can cook big pot of pepper soup and lots of fufu, maybe some topaghee if you lek it yah. We will bust out the palm wine and welcome you fine, the way the people welcomed
me when I first came here

But let we start beating the drum yah. I think they will come.

th_Jamacia
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : People still in dis village Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

hello everyone.. i am here...
we really need to reconnect our village oh....
hi nica... the gravel ants still biting?
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 am

Hey Candy. Long time. We really need to reconnect for true. mehnnn.
th_hangingout
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm

i telling you man....nikki where are you??
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : People still in dis village Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 am

Where is everybody?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

candygirl wrote:
i telling you man....nikki where are you??

I'm hear oh....busy busy busy, I so miss my old job. This new one is killing me...no time to visit the village during the day Sad . I miss you all . Thanks Nica for hold it down smile_approve
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm

miss everyone too
we need to plan a reunion
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:51 am

I'm down with that, we need to get folks in here to keep this village alive and poppin'. It ain't no fun fun having just two, three people in here once in a while.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 am

haha..true... so...lets start inviting folks... maybe bring in some new ones too....
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 am

I don't know about the members on here b/c I'm new but can definite work on bringing new folks in here. I'm going to start recruiting in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 am

yaay!! th_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People still in dis village   People still in dis village Empty

Back to top Go down

People still in dis village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next