Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Empty
PostSubject: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0zm1NWAhk
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 am

has anybody seen this one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 pm

no, but it looks nice
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 pm

haven't seen it either but it sure looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 pm

..looks like a "made in America" Liberian film.
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 am

Nope, I haven't seen this movie and from the preview I'm not going to. The few Liberian movies out there are just plain garbage filled with gangta type themes and other criminal behaviors and so on. The actors/actresses really NEED to work on their english. It's bad enough that people outside of Africa won't understand how we speak, not to mention that a lot of other African people can't understand the way we speak. If we want to make a name for ourselves in the indusrty, we need to clean up the english so that our movies are not limited to just Liberians. We don't want a language barrier keeping others from watching /enjoying our movies, that's not the way to operate. I wish the Liberian movie would hurry up and pick up. Also, I hope to see more Liberian actors and actresses in future movies, it's old and tiring having to see the same old actors in every movie. We have to give new actors the opportunity. Finally, I hope that these actors/actresses get some acting/professional training. As for the directors and producers, please do a good job of writing better scripts and editing the movies. I don't want to see a so called movie that looks something like homemade videos or movies with old @$$ characters playing childish roles; examples, men and women well in their thirties having school fights/bullying and the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ   Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberian Movie "Doubt of Love" HQ
Page 1 of 1