Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year Empty
PostSubject: Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year   Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 am

Villagers LIB Films now make their name at last! Here is a new Liberian film that has an orignal cultural taste of Liberia and a storyline that will serve as a refresher from the repeated storylines. See what happens when a boy falls in love with a set of twin only to find out they are his sisters? Young men, be careful with that sizzling young madam you are dating..some revelations can only make you fit for your grave.

Starring...all talent Princess Margaret Cooper, Gregory Artus etc. With special guest appearance of Liberia's folk singer Miatta Fahnbulleh th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year   Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 am

will look out for it
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year   Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:50 am

Don't look too far Candy, just tell me to bring it for you...tomorrow right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year   Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year Empty

Back to top Go down

Juetey..Best Liberian Movie of the year
Page 1 of 1