Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie

Go down 
+2
Unique1
Queen_AKA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Empty
PostSubject: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 am

Imported bride 1&2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHs87rM39gY
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 am

Hahaha..they say this show making the men in America to not to send for us again ehn? Guys that just movie yah, yor don't let it discourage yor from sending for girls from homeland. That natural beauty and innocent girls we gat here...not too expose and can cook well too Laughing . I really want to get a copy of it...but can't find it in the disc shops. Dat Made in America, so maybe that's why.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 am

they had it on TV all during the holiday season. cant wait to see how Part 3 goes....

i like fatu sharp mouth
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 am

That what they call taking advantage of someone. Just because he came from America he marry the people lil child and though her eyes was going to be close...he juke rusty nail.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 am

Thanks to Gadyu, I finally have this movie...will watch it this weekend smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

i got it too and plan on watching it once the workload cool down a lil...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:20 am

LadyFlo wrote:

how bout we watch it together....Sunday evening or monday or Tue will be fine..since you don't have classes...Let me know
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

how bout we watch it together....Sunday evening or monday or Tue will be fine..since you don't have classes...Let me know

that'll be cool.. the big pot will be there again.. cuz look like 1 more pound added on from that evening.. haha oh and i can do the rice bread this time.. monday or tuesday evening is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:31 am

LadyFlo wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

that'll be cool.. the big pot will be there again.. cuz look like 1 more pound added on from that evening.. haha oh and i can do the rice bread this time.. monday or tuesday evening is good for me.
lol! ehn I told you every time you come to my huss..I will feed you...so yes the big pot will be here.
da you and Bellah will be on da rice bread oh...me I on diet step
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 am

I saw this movie and it was a big FAIL, although I liked the theme and the plot of this movie, the execution was simply horrible. I had to pinch and torture myself to stay tune to this. On more than one occassions, I had forgotten it was actually a movie and not totally something else. This was actually my first Liberian movie and it left me not wanting to see another one. THEY NEED TO WORK ON THEIR ENGLISH, I can't say this enough. I had a difficult time understanding what the hell they were talking and I'm 100 percent LIBERIAN. If they don't know how to speak english, they need not be in movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie   Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Imported bride 1 & 2, Liberian movie
Page 1 of 1