Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...

Go down 
+7
singbe67
Philomath
Traveller
bellah
Geyla Queen
LovinLiberia
candygirl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 am

So, tell us what exactly will you do in such a situation CG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:41 am

Look folks, I didn't say I would stay, lol. *marination session over*

I would still dump him.
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 am

LovinLiberia wrote:

I would still dump him.
I love the word dump, it sounds like he is a trash
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

Philomath wrote:
LovinLiberia wrote:

I would still dump him.
I love the word dump, it sounds like he is a trash

Laughing
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 am

Someone told me a while back “life isn’t black and white, there are shades of grey
At the time, I said “NO”… that an answer to a question can either be a “yes” or a “NO”

I say it depends. On many things. depends on if I knew initially the guy was my sister’s ex… depends on what kinda relationship it was.. was It a one night stand? A long term relationship that ended nastily? Was it a marriage? Small children love from back in the day? Etc.

Yes, I would feel jealous if I found out my lil sister is sleeping with my old jue. Heck I will want to skin both of them… but after that initial anger and jealousy has passed, I will wish them well. Esp if the guy was a nice man.. esp if the relationship broke up cuz of my ways. Just cuz I cant have him don’t mean she cant….

at the same time, i wouldn’t knowingly go after an old flame of a family member.. but if we met and clicked.. then well, da Life
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:58 am

Those are all nice point to make you feel safe but I can't imagine that anger ever leaving your sister heart. His presence with you will forever remind her of the good old days they shared. I think there might have been some strong bond between the both of them to the extend that their mom knew him well. I don't think it was a kinda short or quick action love.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 am

i agree a lil with you both firstly if it was a one night stand like CG said then it can work but if it was the whole family affair where ur mom, dad and family knew him as ur big sis boyfirend then its definitely a NO NO! Even the close friends self its ackward....
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 am

Traveller wrote:
If my brother data Jada Pinkett and then later on she steppe to me, damn what ya'll say...me and Jada will kick it!

you pah you just bad. I can see you now with Jada. :)
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:34 am

I couldn't date anybody my sister dated it would be just wrong. Think about it if you kiss him you know those lips been on your sister. That's just nasty. : smile_tongue No
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 am

I can't see myself doing that. Seems almost like incest to me. Hell no!
I would hope I never do that
Back to top Go down
cvsnurse

Female
Number of posts : 2
My Mood : IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Mellow
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

Hello there, new to the village. In reference to your question about dating a sister's ex. i would not do it, simply because there should always be boundries, and just the thought, that my sister or friend might wonder how long i may have had the intention of dating their ex. I think we should always be careful, because one never knows how much of a persons heart/emotions were involve in a relationship regardless of what they may portray. :)
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 pm

cvsnurse wrote:
Hello there, new to the village. In reference to your question about dating a sister's ex. i would not do it, simply because there should always be boundries, and just the thought, that my sister or friend might wonder how long i may have had the intention of dating their ex. I think we should always be careful, because one never knows how much of a persons heart/emotions were involve in a relationship regardless of what they may portray. :)

th_goodpost so true... and welcome to the village dear
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm

cvsnurse wrote:

which cvs you working?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 pm

DSP you ready again ehn? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm

candygirl wrote:
DSP you ready again ehn? th_mrgreen

I was born ready Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

DSP wrote:
I can't see myself doing that. Seems almost like incest to me. Hell no!
I would hope I never do that

Exactly! That's how I feel about it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...   IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS it wrong to date your sister/brother's...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4