Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Empty
PostSubject: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am

The Liberian-Village Forum and all of its members would like to extend our deepest sympathy to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father Mr. Hilary Y. Reeves. Krazzy, we want you to know that eventhough we are not with you but you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time of mourning. Please give your contact number(s) to our administrator so that those who would like to contact you can have a way to do so.

We are 'sitting on the mat' with you...
We are praying for you and your family...
We love you!!

Queen_AKA unbehalf of the Liberian-Village Forum Sad

Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 am

My sympathy to you and your family smile_sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:25 am

My sincere condolences to KR and the family. I knew the papa very well. He was easy and calm. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace. The Village need to be represented at the funeral.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

korto nu ma oh... words elude me during this kinda time..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 pm

korto's number: 231777748078
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Can we organize some funds and talk to Candy girl to represent us at the funeral?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...   Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our deepest condolences goes out to our sister krazzy on the demise of her father...
Page 1 of 1