Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant Empty
PostSubject: TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant   TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:31 am

This is one of my all time fav book smile_approve . Gayle and Pat, I will never forget. It reminded me of one of my good friends.

Gayle Saunders and Patricia Reid have been friends since childhood. They chose each other for their best friend. They are completely opposite. Gayle is beautiful and well loved by her parents. Her only ambition is to marry a man who has money and is someone with high standing in the community. Pat on the other hand comes from an unstable home. She is smart and determined to work her way to the top. Circumstances change for Pat and Gayle's parents adopt her. They grow up together like sisters. Pat is accepted into a prep school and their lives take different paths. Gayle marries Ramsey, a gambler who almost destroys her life. She does not have a clue about her husband's secret life. He is very controlling and Gayle lives to be the dutiful wife. Needless to say Pat graduated from college with honors. Her determination and hard work took her to top of her career in Advertising. After reaching the top Pat was not satisfied. She was still trying to find a place that she could call home. After years of separation and many trials and tribulations Pat and Gayle find the meaning of true friendship.

There is many twist and turns in this book but you are never confused about what really happens.

THIS IS A MUST READ BOOK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/

TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE...by Virginia Deberry & Donna Grant
Page 1 of 1