Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? Empty
PostSubject: Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota?   Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 am

Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? News_518 Boyd Morson Prepares For City Council Election....Takes Aim at the City of Brooklyn Park
By: Staff Reporter
“If elected, I will be the most visible face, most credible voice, most careful listener, and most accountable city official as we together confront the challenges, create opportunities and embrace diversity. I will become A Real Voice of Hope for all of our residents, including the most vulnerable, socially and economically challenged in the city of Brooklyn Park. I will develop youth outreach initiatives that will foster hope, promote leadership and engage our youth within the community. I will work to restore pride, respect and admiration for our city by reclaiming, reshaping and reinvesting in our city community and neighborhoods”, Boyd Morson, a candidate for Brooklyn Park’s Central District City Council said
Full Story

WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota?   Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 2:17 am

Immigrants or Liberians?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com

Are Liberians Deprived of Grant Money in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota?
Page 1 of 1