Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works Empty
PostSubject: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works News_699 Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works Association
By: Staff Reporter
Jon Thiel, the Director of Operations and Maintenance at the City of Brooklyn Park, was recently named the 2008 Minnesota Public Works Association Director of the Year, said a release issued to The Liberian Journal. It said the award recognizes a director who is worthy of statewide recognition for innovation and excellence in the field of public works. “Thiel began work for the City of Brooklyn Park in the fall of 1990, coming from the City of Hopkins. When he first came to Brooklyn Park, his challenges were great.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The LIberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:07 am

da liberian man from careysburg? my lungs mehn th_ROFLMAO TLJ, yor filter some of this free news yah smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
Kpelleboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 am

U girl, you made me laugh bad way!!! I swear on my ma taytay water, u've got some skills, I mean real comedy skills. U girl, you betta try stand up comedy. Some clown made me mad today but I soon I read your comment I just started laughing. You something,Ho!
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:25 am

chay! hmmm..u r really something too, ho! th_pointlaff ma tatay water jes for the liberia white man? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kpelleboy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 am

You can swear on four things; God, Your ma taytay water, and your "woman thing" and your "children". These are the most important thing...I lie
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 am

u can also do it on veazeh and actual water...important things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works   Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Park Jon Thiel Receives Kudo from Public Works
Page 1 of 1