Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Empty
PostSubject: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:56 am

Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President News_627 Kerper Dwanyen's OLM Falls Apart...Board Chair Zakama Explains Why
By: OLM Update
The Organization of Liberians in Minnesota in Minnesota, also referred to as OLM, has reached a crisis moment with intense battle consuming the energy of the leadership team elected to provide services to arguably the largest Liberian population in the Diaspora. And the two main contenders are—Kerper Dwanyen and Arthur Zakama, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the organization, respectively. Elected on the platform of “providing services and building a cohesive and vibrant community”, the leadership is reduced to a boxing ring, where not even former political allies are saved by the sound of the bell.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

power greed again???? people please mehn.. why cant they just work together?.. MN people.. whats really going on?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 am

Who nose? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Sad

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:18 am

its funny that these same folks criticize the ones in gov back home but do the same thing here.. where did we get this mentality that if i aint doing it no one else is doing it right? darn!! its jus furstrating... gud thing i aint interested in going into politics..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:23 am

Big politico like you flo, dont fool the crowd, sommor us can see straight thru the curtain....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 am

u seeing straight THRU the curtain for true.. yeah i got opinion on political issues but no interest to get into it.. lol.. speak for urself.. Mr. Politician... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President   Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberian Community in Minnesota Goes into Another Crisis...Board Chair on President
Page 1 of 1