Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota) Empty
PostSubject: Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota)   Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:24 am

Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota) News_635 Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM’s Progress...An Ode to the legacy of Kerper Dwanyen
By: Paul Jackson (Op-Ed)
Kerper- On the surface, you are the caricature of a typical village boy struggling to make ends meet-Yes! The kind of village kid who will work by and for his people; at least, that was the impression I formed of you when I first met you .Oh! How you proved me wrong… Today, I can only sigh in consternation and involuntarily bring myself to the realization that LOOKS can indeed be so damn deceiving. Oh Kerper! You need to look at that guy in the mirror………. The real Kerper Dwanyen is a guy who values individuation over a functional and effective group dynamics: the kind of leader who is extremely vindictive and suffers from persecutory delusion.
Full
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota)   Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:29 am

Wow paul...Leave yor man yah.......
Back to top Go down

Kerper Dwanyen: A Prototypical Nuisance to OLM's Progress (Liberian Community Crisis in Minnesota)
Page 1 of 1