Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....

Go down 
+3
singbe67
candygirl
bellah
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Empty
PostSubject: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 pm

After hearing one of Liberia 's prolific speaker at the TRC's hearing, i couldn't wait any longer to nominate him as a possible replacement for Ma Ellen in 2011. Dr. Fahnbulleh has been in the vanguard for change in Liberia since he was 19 year old. He graduated from Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone majoring political science and attended Howard U where he earned his post graduate degrees. He has served his country as Minister of Education and Foreign Affair. Before going into GOL he was a political Science Professor at the University of Liberia. At present he is serving his country as the National Security Advisor to Ma Ellen. He is a founding member of the Movement for Justice in Africa and the Liberian People Party.

Boima knows his country and will like to take it to another level in term of restoring the years that the locust have eaten. Let vote Boima as the next President of Liberia in 2011. Cross examine the candidate as we all prepare for 2011.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 am

smile_approve now you talking lil bit....

Boimah Fhanbulleh them da part of the old vangard of troublemakers.. but i like him.... without people like he, Baccus and others, history prob wouldnt be what it is today.

another person i really took to in the last elections was The Tubman guy...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 am

I too like the brother and i know deeply he got Liberia at heart. He has zero tolerance for corruption-one of the thing that is killing our country.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:06 am

corruption will continue to be a problem for our country till they/we can address the low salary and benefits for Civil servants and paying them On Time.

also, the cases of where the "big men" get waaay way more money adn benefits than the comman man..... till then, the stealing continues
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:18 am

bellah wrote:
After hearing one of Liberia 's prolific speaker at the TRC's hearing, i couldn't wait any longer to nominate him as a possible replacement for Ma Ellen in 2011. Dr. Fahnbulleh has been in the vanguard for change in Liberia since he was 19 year old. He graduated from Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone majoring political science and attended Howard U where he earned his post graduate degrees. He has served his country as Minister of Education and Foreign Affair. Before going into GOL he was a political Science Professor at the University of Liberia. At present he is serving his country as the National Security Advisor to Ma Ellen. He is a founding member of the Movement for Justice in Africa and the Liberian People Party.

Boima knows his country and will like to take it to another level in term of restoring the years that the locust have eaten. Let vote Boima as the next President of Liberia in 2011. Cross examine the candidate as we all prepare for 2011.

You are joking right???? In my mind, Boima is not a presidential material at all. He has no level of diplomacy, which is very crucial for the presidency. Certain people will just remain as militants and Fahnbulleh is one of them.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 am

he doesnt have Diplomac Singbe? how?
besides, too much diplomacy at times not good! LOL
esp when dealing with ...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:26 am

candygirl wrote:

Boima can just talk and talk and talk. You remember him saying if he didn't win the 2005 elections, he would've gone to the mountains to come and fight? What was the meaning of that?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 am

singbe67 wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Boima can just talk and talk and talk. You remember him saying if he didn't win the 2005 elections, he would've gone to the mountains to come and fight? What was the meaning of that?

like you said ...."just talk"
that all it was. hahaha th_mrgreen smile_approve
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 am

singbe67 wrote:
candygirl wrote:

He meant that he was going to leave the country til we have a leader who believes in good governance. The man serve as Foreign affair minster then u say the man is not a diploma...Mehn i don't understand what u saying...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 am

bellah, not everyone in Liberia's history who has served as Foreign Minister is a Diplomat oh
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 am

and since fahnbulleh didnt elaborate on what he meant... dont assume...
i like him, his style blah blah, but you can never under estimates these "progressives'
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 am

candygirl wrote:
bellah, not everyone in Liberia's history who has served as Foreign Minister is a Diplomat oh

But CG oh the man interacted and advise Doe on foreign policy matters in which there were no conflict...it was after Baccus and Fahnbulleh left the GOL then Doe started making a lot a mistake wiht respect to Foreign affair...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 am

I doubt HBF is even interested in the presidency
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 am

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

But CG oh the man interacted and advise Doe on foreign policy matters in which there were no conflict...it was after Baccus and Fahnbulleh left the GOL then Doe started making a lot a mistake wiht respect to Foreign affair...

oh really...? hmm..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 am

Traveller wrote:
I doubt HBF is even interested in the presidency

you can never Tell T
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 am

bellah wrote:

Actually Doe's first real mistake (whic led Fahnbulleh to resign) was his re-establishment of diplomatic relations with Israel.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 am

Traveller oh, i jes throwing it out there for us to debate as well as critique the comrade. Perhap somebody may petition him come 2011. By then we would have been in a better position to make a sound decision....

We long being waitin for dey kinda of democracy...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:58 am

Don't get me wrong though. I'm a bit of an HBF junkie. I just don't really think our society is ready for his kind of political disicipline nor do I think he is even interested. If the position paid decently, I'd love to see him as president of LU.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:50 am

what is an HBF junkie, Traveller? :) agree abt the UL... smile_approve
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:00 am

He smokes HBF...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 am

gadyu wrote:
He smokes HBF...lol

There you have it! Laughing Laughing Seriously though, I've admired this man since I was in high school. Always admired his principled stand on things.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:58 am

I rather his brand more than Baccus. Only thing I did not like was those guys in Gaye town where I lived who attended Tubman High trying to be like Fahnbulleh in beard and baritone...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:01 am

gadyu wrote:
He smokes HBF...lol

Gadyu pic flashing too oh. Because Baccus brought down the old order or because he got plenty beard....................... Laughing Evil or Very Mad th_hi
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:30 am

I just didnt like his ungenuineness. I spanned all worlds while growing up, so I really wasnt uprooted or newly planted. I stayed in, where I was.

Baccus's death, unfortunately and the way he lived in the end proved me right.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm

okay..i am an HBF junkie too, i guess. read his book, 'behind god's back' and his numerous essays...he is as sharp as they come. called him to have a conversation. when he flog ket the other day, i was dancing in my seat. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....   Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Boima Fahnbulleh Jr. to Replace Ma Ellen....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next