Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011

Go down 
+5
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
krazzy
bellah
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 am

This week I am going to introduce to you the Junior Senator of Grand Kru County Hon. Blamoh Nelson to replace Ma Ellen in 2011. Mr. Nelson is a former Executive Committee member of the United People's Party. He is a computer guru by academic training. After the 1990 civil war subsided, it was Mr. Nelson who organized the Special Emergency Life Food Program (SELF) to bring immediate relief to the Liberia people. Mr. Nelson served as Director General of the Cabinet. Mr. Nelson is a planner and he will bring to the office of the President such style and competence in governance. Mr. Nelson is a very serious man and will help restore the year that the locust have eaten and take Liberia into the computer revolution which is desperately need in third world country like ours. Tell me what u think about Hon. Blamoh Nelson.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:00 pm

abomination 10x...nyensua! bellah, delete this computer guru from the discussion. Sleep
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 pm

why Krazzy? scratch th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:10 pm

his anti-virus software is not installed!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm

wetin dat one mean? scratch
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 pm

candygirl wrote:
wetin dat one mean? scratch

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:34 pm

wetin funny?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 pm

myself nah know wetin that one mean oh... is he spreading virus in the village?
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:22 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Krazzy please come explain to us oh...becaue I myself scratch
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Krazzy gone out of town for the rest of the day adn wil be back tomo...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:33 pm

bellah wrote:
This week I am going to introduce to you the Junior Senator of Grand Kru County Hon. Blamoh Nelson to replace Ma Ellen in 2011. Mr. Nelson is a former Executive Committee member of the United People's Party. He is a computer guru by academic training. After the 1990 civil war subsided, it was Mr. Nelson who organized the Special Emergency Life Food Program (SELF) to bring immediate relief to the Liberia people. Mr. Nelson served as Director General of the Cabinet. Mr. Nelson is a planner and he will bring to the office of the President such style and competence in governance. Mr. Nelson is a very serious man and will help restore the year that the locust have eaten and take Liberia into the computer revolution which is desperately need in third world country like ours. Tell me what u think about Hon. Blamoh Nelson.

Just like you got Hillary Clinton wrong...My friend you got this one wrong too...........So.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

ok... i think i get her joke...Blamo Nelson claims he went to school her in the states for computer science but hasn't really worked in the field...have always been in politics.... he supposedly ran some program, SELF, during the war that distributed rice....But I believe SELF had a lot of issues... He later worked with Taylor and is currently a senator and I guess she thinks he not very effective... So since he's a computer scientist, she used the analogy, his anti-virus software not installed .... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:35 pm

ooohh.... i see now.. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
ok... i think i get her joke...Blamo Nelson claims he went to school her in the states for computer science but hasn't really worked in the field...have always been in politics.... he supposedly ran some program, SELF, during the war that distributed rice....But I believe SELF had a lot of issues... He later worked with Taylor and is currently a senator and I guess she thinks he not very effective... So since he's a computer scientist, she used the analogy, his anti-virus software not installed .... th_ROFLMAO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:57 pm

How my saigon's sister can jes throw something out there and leave. CG tell her to come and explain oh. That her own Saigon brother i am trying to promote here for President oh...Blamo Nelson understands the Liberian body politic from the standpoint of the old order and progressive and will do a good job uniting the country and designing plans that will ensure good governance. He is a very objective man.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:58 pm

what has blamo done for the people??
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Jocelyn wrote:

For your information cultural affair and tourism, Blamoh Nelson is the only Senator that has a high tech office at the capital hill and also at his downtown office in Monrovia. The Senator is on par with modern technology. He has the vision to modernize Liberia in term of technology by 2015 if elected President of Liberia.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm

which one da High Tech? scratch th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 pm

candygirl wrote:

ask him again ya th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

bellah wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

For your information cultural affair and tourism, Blamoh Nelson is the only Senator that has a high tech office at the capital hill and also at his downtown office in Monrovia. The Senator is on par with modern technology. He has the vision to modernize Liberia in term of technology by 2015 if elected President of Liberia.

lol! You took me back with this one!!!! But dah nah me who talk about his software packag... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm

candygirl wrote:

Both offices Candy but mehn yor new photo not easy oh...........
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:30 pm

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Both offices Candy but mehn yor new photo not easy oh...........

my man, ahn for Cha Cha th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 am

bellah wrote:
Jocelyn wrote:

Thats the reason he should be president...because he has a few apple computas in his office...

What good is having a hightech office when you have to run generator 24 7 to support it.How inefficient is that...Liberians dont need computers the need food and shelter and security first..
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

candygirl wrote:
what has blamo done for the people??

In fairness, Sen Nelson has been carrying the issues of ordinary Liberians for many many years. He may not be the liked by some folks but I rememebr when he was a young organizer in the 70s. He seems to have never really wavered on his principles from what I can tell. I don't know if he'd make a good presidetn but I do believe his principles and morals seem in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011   Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blamoh Nelson to Replace Ma Ellen in 2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next