Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen

Go down 
+4
Philomath
candygirl
krazzy
bellah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Empty
PostSubject: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 am

Well my friends u have done a good job in articulating your views about Samukai and Wortorson. Now we will like to present Liberia and the world football legend turned Political icon George Oppong Manneh Weah.

George Weah of CDC was defeated in the run-off election in 2006 by Ma Ellen. His party is the major opposition political party in the country as we speak. Weah though is not too educated but has the country at heart. During the war, when all hope was lost it was Weah fame and glory that kept Liberia on the world stage. As Liberia Soccer Ambassador he lobbied western power to come to the kid of Liberia. Through his humanitarian assistance, he help a lot of Liberians while in refugee camps and in Liberia. I can vividly remembered how Weah single handedly help to construct the University of Liberia Student Union building.

Information reaching our desk indicate that Weah has completed his GED and before 2011, will have acquire is Bachelor degree in Political science. Weah brings to the office his love for country and i think with his new found education, he can take Liberia to a new paradigm. Let me know how u think about Weah return to the Political play in 2011.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm

da my owna president...my lungs o :)
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm

hmmm....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm

dont bring fuss o Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 pm

i fool sef....?? th_mrgreen

th_zippit
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:52 pm

Weah will bring new dynamism to the Liberian body politics. Thank God KR supports and CG is coozy about him. He is now preparing himself academically which is a good thing. Weah all the way.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

ahn say i cozy with him oh.... th_no
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 am

So what u say nah CG...Po win dea.........Speak to powerrrrr
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 am

u think da book can make president? :) weah da my man because of his rise from gibraltar to international fame. president bisness, if push comes to shove, i will vote ma ellen. : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

who talking book business Krazzy? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:56 am

ehn bellah say he preparing himself academically. i think we shd just make the man president based on his sexiness smile_approve
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am

he sexy? th_mrgreen Shocked
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:02 am

like the color and fitness---when i last saw him lol!
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:17 am

bellah wrote:
Weah will bring new dynamism to the Liberian body politics. Thank God KR supports and CG is coozy about him. He is now preparing himself academically which is a good thing. Weah all the way.
Yeah, I support him too all the way in the soniwen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 am

Philomath wrote:
bellah wrote:
Yeah, I support him too all the way in the soniwen.
Soniwen.... wat bout West point or new kru town? smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 am

yes! thanks for bring up those places, thay are die hard for Weah; especially West Point.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:09 am

I talking about all of Liberia supporting him.........
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:11 am

Evil or Very Mad da one hard
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 am

bellah wrote:
I talking about all of Liberia supporting him.........
If da that one he is learning for, leh him leave his own with the oldman because it will be hard oh!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 am

He won the majority in the first round though but then in the run-off lost Nimba County which would have gave him the election. He needs to do a good job going into 2011..He has a major advantage among the politicians in Monrovia presently......
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:59 am

I honestly doubt it. Lot of people had realized that they were choosing the wrong direction when they were supporting him. Don't take me wrong, people love Weah for who he is and not for his ambition. He has left a legacy behind for the up coming soccer player to follow and has put the name Liberia in many foreigner ears. At that time, if it was Weah and Brumskin were to go for the run off, he (Weah) was going to lose. His changes of becoming PRESIDENT of the Republic of Liberia had pass.

Last edited by Philomath on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 am

The intelligensia may not love Weah but he is a darling to the masses. The masses see in him a man who work hard for his fame and will be fair with the money and they(masses) will enjoy their wealth............
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 am

It is well know that the masses love Weah and their love for him is not about his wealth but his style to success and how relates to his fans. People love him for as a legend, not as a president. The mistake that almost came to reality is far from occurring.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:56 am

Philomath wrote:
It is well know that the masses love Weah and their love for him is not about his wealth but his style to success and how relates to his fans. People love him for as a legend, not as a president. The mistake that almost came to reality is far from occurring.

th_goodpost He will be a fool to fun again...His time na finish. He will not President th_no ...so like those CDC people go sit down some where...I Geyla Queen say so.

Ellen All the way gogirl
George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Ellen_10

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 am

Geyla, u are not God so let see what happen in 2011. Weah has the potential to be the next President and take Liberia where no one has ever taken it. He has the unifying spirit to bring our country together....Let give Manneh chance and see what he can do in the next six years..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen   George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen Empty

Back to top Go down

George Manneh Weah to Replace Ma Ellen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next