Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?

Go down 
+4
Africanjuice
LadyFlo
Edina
DSP
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:05 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
heru1976 wrote:
I think Liberian men act like this. I have dated Nigerian men who acted like this. Even though we only went on dates to the movies or dinner. They felt like it should be more than friends. One showed up to my house without calling and I didn't let him in. I didn't care if all my lights were on in the house I didn't even answer the door. Nigerian men are aggressive to the third degree.

th_iagree and some are very possessive as well.

True dat sister speak the truth. What's up how was your weekend?
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 am

heru1976 wrote:
I think Liberian men act like this. I have dated Nigerian men who acted like this. Even though we only went on dates to the movies or dinner. They felt like it should be more than friends. One showed up to my house without calling and I didn't let him in. I didn't care if all my lights were on in the house I didn't even answer the door. Nigerian men are aggressive to the third degree.

you still date Liberian guys?

what is your preference?
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:15 am

DSP wrote:
heru1976 wrote:

what is your preference?

That was a misstatement. I meant to write I don't think Liberian men act this way
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

heru1976 wrote:
DSP wrote:
heru1976 wrote:

what is your preference?

That was a misstatement. I meant to write I don't think Liberian men act this way

oh ok

are there guys from certain backgrounds you wont date?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:43 pm

the way you asking all this question. hmm someone might think you want try ur luck oh. Wink
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
the way you asking all this question. hmm someone might think you want try ur luck oh. Wink

LOL ah jus tyring to learn oh.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 pm

DSP wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

you wan learn eh? ok oh we will send you to join somebody in Boerboel quoting class th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
Number of posts : 89
My Mood : Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 am

DSP wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

what are you trying to learn now that you don't know already. lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 am

mahyou wrote:
DSP wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 am

mahyou wrote:
DSP wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:

th_fluester
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?   Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies Do You Feel Most African Men Behave This Way?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2