Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Liberian film "Trust"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : New Liberian film "Trust" Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

New Liberian film "Trust" Empty
PostSubject: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:20 am

I came across two new Liberia movies posters today whiles in town. one title is "Trust" and the other is "True love or Lies" I think. will try to see where they have it for sale. Anyone seen them yet?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:19 am

i guess no one has seen this. ok will keep on the look out for it
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : New Liberian film "Trust" Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:42 pm

I watch the promo and would like to get it fast. Wonder when it will be out. Heard it is produced my Celest Menscole. It is on my list of must get LIB film. Thanks Ladyflo.
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:51 am

LadyFlo, if I may ask,where do you live?
Back to top Go down
towoj352

Female
Number of posts : 3
Say Whatever : i love fufu with palmbutter
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:25 am

The last liberian movie i saw was "imported bride." it was an excellent movie and the lady did extremely well. i'll definitely be looking for the two mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:16 am

towoj352 wrote:
The last liberian movie i saw was "imported bride." it was an excellent movie and the lady did extremely well. i'll definitely be looking for the two mentioned above.

I own that movie on DVD. Did you know that part 2 is coming out around October 25th, the premier will be in Philly, I should go.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:43 am

live in Lib but am in GA for school and will be here for a lil while.. year or more.. y?
LibGamGurl wrote:
LadyFlo, if I may ask,where do you live?
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 am

I just wanted to know where you was when you saw those posters
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:04 am

I hope we don't copy the Nigerians and have our own unique style/brand and I don't just mean the way we talk
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:07 am

LibGamGurl wrote:
I just wanted to know where you was when you saw those posters

oh.. i was back in Lib then gurl...
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:56 am

Oh my grandma went to Lib on Sunday and my Aunt and Uncle are going too, I'm going to give them money to bring me back some Liberian movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Liberian film "Trust"   New Liberian film "Trust" Empty

Back to top Go down

New Liberian film "Trust"
Page 1 of 1