Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you close enough?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Are you close enough? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Are you close enough? Empty
PostSubject: Are you close enough?   Are you close enough? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Are You Close Enough?
Have you ever looked at your marriage and asked “are we as close and as tight as we need to be?” That is a legitimate question. Can a married couple ever be too close? The answer is no. The Bible says that the two will become one flesh. I have seen couple’s that know what their spouse is thinking before it is said. I have observed married couples that with just a look confirm a feeling, or light a fire from across a room. Do we know our spouse better than mother, father, sister, brother, best friends alike? Communicating, observing, studying and consulting God will provide us the necessary tools to become close and stay close. We need a firm foundation and skill and consistency to draw close to one another. Getting close and staying close is a daily work, and a conscious effort. It is not something that just manifests in our relationships it is something that with God’s help is birthed into our relationships and cultivate through daily application. So step back and look at the marriage that we have, look at our spouse, are we comfortable where we are? Are we close enough or not close enough at all?

- Lisa Murray
Back to top Go down

Are you close enough?
Page 1 of 1