Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop   Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:54 am

Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop News_585 Several AME Churches Closed Down...…AME-Lay Organization Blamed Bishop
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon (The Journal's Chief Correspondent)
The Liberia Annual Conference Lay Organization (LACLO) of the African Methodist Episcopal Church, which is the strength of the Church, claimed that several of the AME Churches especially the ones outside of Monrovia have closed down due to the leadership of Bishop David R. Daniels. LACLO in a press statement accused the Bishop of neglecting most of AME Churches in Liberia. The AME laypeople association alleged that the Bishop’s total disregard for the Church growth and his penchant for sowing seeds of hatred and division amongst pastors and members of the AME-Churches have led to the decline of membership and the closure of many Churches.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop   Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am

oh oh... if the churches start like this then almost all hope is lost oh...
Back to top Go down

Several AME Churches Close Down...AME Lay Organization Blames Bishop
Page 1 of 1