Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray Empty
PostSubject: Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray   Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Have You Made It Easy?
It has been said that I am an easy person to talk to. But when I am hurt I can become one of the most difficult to people to reach and communicate with. It is not that I become over rote in anger, but I do not talk at all. In marriage relationships communication and talking with ease, even when things are difficult is important. We need to know the cues when communication is breaking down and restructure our method, our timing and the words or lack thereof that we utilize when we are communicating with our spouse. Do we put up walls and pretenses when we are communicating, do we become defensive or always feel like we have a point to prove? Or have we purposed that our spouse deserves to have our very best in every area including communication? The Bible instructs us that a soft answer turns away wrath. We need to learn to become solution driven, instead of problem focused. We need to become open and available, instead of unavailable and closed down. We have to develop methods that work for us, that help us to talk with ease and exhibit love in the way we talk, communicate and even solve problems.
Back to top Go down

Couple's Advice- Lisa Murray
Page 1 of 1