Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What advice would you give a friend if.......

Go down 
+7
promise
Traveller
DSP
heru1976
gadyu
candygirl
rberry
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

What advice would you give a friend if....... Empty
PostSubject: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:49 am

What advice would you give a friend if he is contemplating breaking-up with his lovely spouse in the USA, just to go home and marry this lovely Liberian? Note: His extremely beautiful wife of 12 years has done everything right. I have been talking to this person for the past two weeks, and it appears his mind has been made-up; dude will be leaving his wife of 12 years and their three children. Ayy Lord, I just hope he isn’t making the biggest blunder of his life yah : confused2 .
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : What advice would you give a friend if....... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:51 am

i would tell him his ass crazy
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 am

candygirl wrote:
i would tell him his ass crazy

Ayy Ma, da dey same thing I been telling dis dude oohhh.. he and I were in Liberia dey same time, ehn I was on dey spot when he got in dat troboo oohhh... Ayy Monrovia women dem oohh, dey jes know how to make a good man act dey fool yah....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : What advice would you give a friend if....... Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 am

Midlife crisis. He still trying to think his sex life is what it used to be....to leave the kids and all, it must be the call of the wild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : What advice would you give a friend if....... Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 am

You better tell him not to leave his wife. That person is using him to get papers. The grass is not always greener on the other side.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 am

in fact sef, tell him he makign the best decision
if he can be considerin leaving his wife after all those eyars and she aint do nothign to him, let him go. when he hit the wall, he will know. and he better not go back begging. silly man
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:59 am

He will need help afterwards oh, when he start feigning for the old, the new will be in trouble. Tell him I say so.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:00 am

let the cash he brinin liberia finish, then he will know if she loves him for him or cuz he comin from america with dollars.
silly man
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:03 am

Silly man, I hope he finds the diamond and go back to beg quick before con man them step in and his chayren start calling him pa oh......
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 am

gadyu wrote:
Midlife crisis. He still trying to think his sex life is what it used to be....to leave the kids and all, it must be the call of the wild.

I say gadyu, when was dey last time you were in Monrovia? I know this idiot is making the biggest mistake in his life, but dey way I saw this dude interacting with this young lady, just make me wonder yah... This dude should purchase shares in Western Union, because he's sending lots of $ to this lovely 22 yrs old young lady in Liberia oohh.... Ayy he na know dis lovely younbf lady na find her 44 yrs old Sponsor yah.....
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : What advice would you give a friend if....... Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:08 am

rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

I say gadyu, when was dey last time you were in Monrovia? I know this idiot is making the biggest mistake in his life, but dey way I saw this dude interacting with this young lady, just make me wonder yah... This dude should purchase shares in Western Union, because he's sending lots of $ to this lovely 22 yrs old young lady in Liberia oohh.... Ayy he na know dis lovely younbf lady na find her 44 yrs old Sponsor yah.....

He really is a stupid fool. Taking money from his family to send to someoneelse. What did this girl do to him? That medicine she played on him?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:09 am

22 years difference. TWENTY TWO. There is a whole generation between them. How long can he hold up?

My pa say, da one just for looking now ....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 am

rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Rufus, i hope da nah you oh!!
hi-ya-ka
if da you and you talkin about "your friend" then you better wake up.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:21 am

I think da Rufus. He want get free advise. Rufus if your ______ leading you, DO IT.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 am

gadyu wrote:
I think da Rufus. He want get free advise. Rufus if your ______ leading you, DO IT.

th_yes-1
_______= Question scratch
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:24 am

Yes,, da it...
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:29 am

Nobody knows the full story with these issues. I still wouldnt judge him.

If I were in his shoes I'd pray that my interest in my wife would grow, since marraiges tend to get dull and dry at times(so they say).

In life you always meet people you find attractive and appealing, sometimes you have try your best to stick with your principles(if you have any), because it's the right way to live.

Temptation is something else oh. I don't know the scenario but the way you described it I feel bad for everybody involved.
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:30 am

candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hi-ya-ka

Looka, so you think da Billie Goat eat my brain or what. If dar was me, I would have said so a long time ago... If you all don’t want to help my friend, you mur jes say so yah.. But to come and accuse dey Pope is not right at all 8) ...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:32 am

The pope is accusable.....hahahahahahaaaaaa but he is not stupidable to leave his wifable.....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 am

rberry wrote:
candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hi-ya-ka

Looka, so you think da Billie Goat eat my brain or what. If dar was me, I would have said so a long time ago... If you all don’t want to help my friend, you mur jes say so yah.. But to come and accuse dey Pope is not right at all 8) ...
we finish advising you to advice your friend that he actin silly.
iffy you say da nah you then.. ahhhh.. thank God da nah you... hmmm...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:35 am

gadyu wrote:
The pope is accusable.....hahahahahahaaaaaa but he is not stupidable to leave his wifable.....

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 am

gadyu wrote:

Looka, I 'm talking something serious here, dey you ehn candygirl want to change dey topic... This my friend is about to act the fool, and I just hope he sees the light.. In Liberia, it's all about the MONEY - Rent and JOB... Not Money ehn No JOB den there will ne No Woman yah....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:41 am

rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Looka, I 'm talking something serious here, dey you ehn candygirl want to change dey topic... This my friend is about to act the fool, and I just hope he sees the light.. In Liberia, it's all about the MONEY - Rent and JOB... Not Money ehn No JOB den there will ne No Woman yah....

hmmm... tell "your Friend" oh Laughing
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

The friend is "trippin."
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:47 am

candygirl wrote:
rberry wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hmmm... tell "your Friend" oh Laughing

OKAY YAH - dey should 10-30 him if he acts dey FOOL...... th_dehhourse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What advice would you give a friend if.......   What advice would you give a friend if....... Empty

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give a friend if.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next