Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman Empty
PostSubject: 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman   15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Today is Monday and normally a stressful day, so let me help u relieve small with some humor

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.

14. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal!
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman   15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 am

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door. Please don't jes shut the door try and inquire while he is walking out so that u can clear your mind if u need to move on. It is alway good to find closure.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman   15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 am

bellah wrote:
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door. Please don't jes shut the door try and inquire while he is walking out so that u can clear your mind if u need to move on. It is alway good to find closure.

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman   15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

I disagreed with this one meh. you can still tell them apart from the way we behave...
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman   15 Pieces Of Advice For Woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1